"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Girls who have guy friends

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
If you guys are going out with a girl who claims to have a lot of guy "friends," what would you think? In my mind, a guy who is a friend with a girl wants to get romantically involved with her, but is too AFC to actually do it. So let's say she said she went out with a friend (a guy one) last night. How would you respond?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Just brush it off, she's obviously not attracted to them. The longer the guy is friends with her, the more they'll plunge into the friend zone. Remember, she's dating YOU. However, if she makes new guy friends while she's with you, that's a bad sign.
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
lolz. Where do you hear this horse****. Ever think that some people enjoy the company of girls. I like toying with girls and hanging out.

Whenever I goto lunch or somewhere, I call up a girl(s) to join me...and some guys just in case it gets boring...lol.

Maybe you should open your mind up to some things and you will see the essence of it all!
 

thezenmachine

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Usually trouble, they keep those guys around for a reason!

Somebody is always keeping score in the end.
 

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Glendale, AZ
You guys are speaking like you have experience with this, share a situation when your views proved to be true... for educational purposes of course. We have much to learn about how you guys deal with women friends.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
the girl I am dating right now has a bunch of guys friends who suprise, HATE me...oh thats too bad you F***ers (saying that to her domb AFC friends)
its obvious they tried and failed miserably like the losers they are....the other day we were at this bar and when I get up to go pay for the bill (with her $) this AFC friend (had to wait till I was gone I see- I had booted him away already once) slides over and starts talking to her - so I guess you should just behave like they are nothing and not show any emotion- I just went over cut the guy off put my hands on the HB9's shoulders and said "lets split"... so for now my strat is to be wary of them and defend while at the same time not showing any emotion if possible.
 
Last edited:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I for one have a lot of girl friends, b/c I like the company of girls once in a while. Would I fu#k some of them.....ya. But I dont keep them around b/c of that. If you are sociable and enjoy being around people, the sole purpose of having girl friends is not to fu#k the living sh#t out of them. You people should realize that. Not all guys become friends with girls for that sole purpose.


From my experience though, girls that have mostly guy friends, and no close girl friends are trouble. Stay away from those. They usually have something lacking 'up there'.
 
Top