"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girls who hate giving head...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Grande Prairie
If she likes feeling in control more power to her. I like an agressive woman in the sack.

And st8, it sucks that sometimes you have to take one for the team eh? ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
hmm..
 

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
What's with the tongue action, though? Too much tongue on the tip of the head is like rubbing it with sandpaper. It burns and spoils the mood.
 

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Originally posted by HeyPretty
I think that if you can't do a job perfect, don't even get your ass off the couch.
Then how do you GET perfect?

I've had some AMAZING BJs but then I've had some fvcking sh!t ones too. Girls need to get their TEETH out of the way... Like, shielding them with her lips. I saw a TV program where girls were practising on an unpeeled banana. If there were teethmarks it's back to the drawing board.

And yea, I've noticed that the chicks who are good at it enjoy doing it more (and swallow) with plenty of encouragement. My ex said it was rude not to swallow :) Bet there's a few vitamins in there..

If the girl is shy about doing it to begin with, I like to show them how good I am at giving them oral pleasures a few times. Then if they don't offer I stop offering. It's a subtle but effective hint :)
 
Top