Girls who hang out with ALOT of guys..?

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend has pretty much all guy friends. But to this day she hasn't gotten on anyone but me. She just doesn't like being with girls as much as the guys. The guys also see her as a guy. She is very attractive however. She just feels more comfortable around them and the girls at her school are asswipes. I guess it could be different had she had better girl friends.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me add my vast knowledge of attention w-hores to this lovely thread....:D

To a varying degrees EVERYONE (yes guys and girls) are attention w-hores!! Who doesn't like attention from the opposite sex? But here's where the "varying degrees" comes into play.

1-Entry level Attention W-hore: She's a social girl, has girlfriends and guy friends. Loves the attention she recieves from the guy friends even if she has no intention of hooking up with them, she'll flirt with them even if she knows they have no chance. Now the guys who are stuck waiting for an entry level attention w-hore a pretty much shy, AFC's who are "waiting for the day when she realizes how great they are." Personally I have no problem with these girls, they're not psycho, or manipulative, they like the attention but would stop the flirting before it got too far.

2-Mid level Attention W-hore: She's also a very social girl has girlfriends and guy friends, usually her girlfriends are not as attractive as her, this makes her look that much more appealing to the male population. She will flirt with her guy friends, even maybe playfully make-out with a few of them, knowning damn well that she's leading them on, but she really doesn't see anything wrong with it. Once again, these guys are AFC's at heart who might have been mysterious and DJish in the beginning, but soon fell victim to the dreaded diease known as one-itis. These girls would easily be played by a seasoned DJ and enter a relationship with a true pimp and be loyal to him. However she'd still crave that male attention even though she gets it from her man. But she still needs more. These girls are usually young (16-20) and as they mature many of their attention w-hore characteristic vanish. Its more immature combined with attention w-hore characteristics.

3-Full blown Attention w-hore: These girls are T-R-O-U-B-L-E! These are the girls that DJDamage, Blue Phoneix and myself are referring to. They have very few girlfriends, if any and those girlfriends are waaaaaaaaay below average in looks to once again make the attention w-hore stand out even more. They are chornic LIARS!! Their whole life is a soap opera. Thy will lie about the most mundane topics and convince themselves that what they are lying about actually happened. I dated one for a while and they are incredibly seductive, very sexy and very attractive. The will leech onto your personality and make it seem like its "too good to be true" BECAUSE IT IS!! The first time I broke up with her she told me she was going to die in 3 years from a genetic heart condition, yet she smokes, drinks and parties all the time! They come from broken homes, had terrible experiences in their past, abusive parents, sexual abuse, severe neglect, lack of a father figure etc. Due to this extreme emotional hurt they've experienced, they treat every male who comes too close the way they've been treated in their past. Also, due to their past they develop severe psychological disorders, such as borderline, histrionic or anti-social personality disorders. All these disorders are partly genetic and partly a result of their social upbringing. Its really a terrible, unfortunate situation. They treat all males in their lives as objects, using them for supply. When your good in their eyes, your the king of the world, the man of their dreams...pure white!! However, inevitably they will revert back to their destructive behaviors, they act on impulse because they are so emotionally unstable! And once they go back to their ways, your the essence of pure evil, the devil...pure black!! They can love you, fuvk you and then go out that night and fuvk another guy without having guilt about it. When you have differences they manipulate you and make you feel as if its your fault. This stems from their immense fear of being abandoning. They feel emotions 10000x stronger than the average person. Here's an example: A couple times me and my ex got into an arguement over something stupid. I'd walk into the other room to cool off and she'd turn into a 5 year old child and accuse me of crazy things. I asked her why she got so mad when I left the room and she'd say; "When you walk out of the room, it makes me feel like your going to leave and never come back!!" :woo:

These woman are kids mentally and cannot get too close to anyone. Because once you get close, that fake front they put on to lure you in vanishes and you see the girl for who she is. The worst part is these girls are convinced that nothing is wrong with them and they'll make you question your own sanity.

I could go on and on about the true psychological "attention w-hores" but its exhausting just writing about it. I truely hope all of you never get too close to a true attention w-hore because it will spin your life upside down.

Put it this way, after dating her for 2 months she told me she loved me and she knew I was her husband!!! :eek: Needless to say I broke up with her @ss and she still ocassionally calls me to this day!! Go look up some of my posts on BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER for all you non-believers!

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by girl
Most of my friends are guys, and I flirt with them sometimes, but it's nothing serious, just playing around.

The guy that I'm currently 'involved' with doesn't have a problem with it, he trusts me and knows I would never do anything like that. I act the same way when he's around as when he's not there.
I agree with what the other guy said. If u were my girl I'd have to next u. But it depends on how u flirl. People flirt alot hell, alot of hetrosexual guys and girl flirt with the same sex but not in a way that signals romantic intrest. If u do that it dose just what its intended to, make the other person think romantically of you, it works just as any other technique, Kino, Neg hit, teasing, doing it to somone you don't have intrest in is crule, and otherwise disrespectfull to your partner. The Bible actually warns against flirting unintentionally or otherwise to other people. Make your yess mean yes and no mean no.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
To think for one minuet that u can have 20 friends of the opposite sex and not have the desire to fu#k atleast one of them is just absurd. The chemistry is going to happen with atleast a couple and if not u never can tell when, thats the whole thing about it and people who are into serious LTR know they have to nip it in the bud. I have a few girl friends, but I'm not looking for a LTR at the moment so it's cool. The thing is I know that alot of them are intrested in me and asked me oout already so, to be quite honest it dose add an ego boost, and they serve as good backup and social proof, girls use it the exact same way.

I remember reading this on a woman's magzine, this woman going on about howmuch men she has wound on her web of confusin. To quote her, "I have Jack, who's rick and owns car, then there's Peter who I can lean on for emotional suport, and Brad he's the strong one who I can call If I need anything done around the house". She basically talked on and on about the wide variety of men she's manipulating to do her whims, and If ever one fail's she always has backup, which is why attention Whor$s are always busy or seem not to care about your feeling, cause they don't have to. Then she talked about how a girl has need's and that she can't fuc* all of them. So there are gonna be the few lucky guys.

The point is that we guys invented the game, so you girls like 'girl' can't pull no fast one un us, we understand exactly where your coming from. I'll be damn'd the day I end up one of her guys friends.

assius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys, I have to admit I have been sucked in by a big time attention ho. This girl is literally nuts. She would be so sweet one day and then totally the opposite the next. She would get mad over the smallest and stupidest things and make them sound like huge issues. We had been together for around 10 months total and just broke up again for the freaking 5th time! Everytime this happens she comes crying back to me at 3 in the morning. The sex was great and the convenience factor(very close by, has her own place...) was perfect, so I took her back. Also the fact that she was the one calling and asking for me back made it easier lol.

This looks like it will be the end this time though, she seemed really pissed, over what, who the hell knows, she is nuts.

Anyways, I have the urge to call her stupid ass up and tell her what an attention craving brat she really is and tell her that she is going to be miserable for the rest of her life if she doesnt change her attitude. Should I?

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if ur absolutely done with her then go ahead and mess with her ego

Spiky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ironman_2k4
So im interested in a girl who has ALOT of friends, shes a real social person. Most of her friends are guys, and she hangs out with them alot. We hang out sometimes, but its always casual. Some playing/flirting but not too much.

My question: How do you know if a girl who is good friends with a lot of guys likes you more than just another friend?

Do girls flirt with all of their guy friends?

:confused:

Iron
Um girls with heaps of guy friends = 99% of extremely hot girls.

If your already hanging out and flirting then you dont need to know whether she likes you or not. Just get her laughing, get her alone, get close and escalate on her. If you are relaxed, comfertable and cool she'll go for it 9 times out of 10, even if she doesnt like you at all.

These girls arnt attention *****s, they're just normal hot girls. I have plenty of friends who are girls and that doesnt make me an attention *****.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icebear
ok, it seems it's very difficult to succeed with this girl who have so much experience with men. you may ask youeself if there is something she really care about that you have? if the answer is no, you'd better abondan, you'll be harmed deeply at the end. if you really want to try, then you must be a player first, which depend on your attitude to deal with women. take women for granted¡£
so true......no doubt....