Girls who hang out with ALOT of guys..?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not hating on her. I'm just asking her to be honest with herself and us. I accept the attention-wh0rish nature of women, I just want women to acknowledge it too, instead of playing possum.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By girl: Hell, one of my male friends that is married flirts with people more than me!)
If your friend said he was going to drink poison, would you drink it too??? :rolleyes:

Come on men, accept them for who they are! Or you like them or not. If not, just get away from them!

Any excuse is nothing more than bull$hit! Those type of girls get bored easily, so they need a guy after another to supply their desires, and after they get bored, it's ASTALAVISTA-SEE YOU BABY!!!!!

They can date/flirt with the whole universe, and yet it'd not be enough!

My $: 6,66

ironman_2k4

Reaction score
I realize this may not be the best thing to do, but do you guys think it would be wise to try to kiss her or do something else as sort of an interest test?

One more thing - we talk sometimes and she brings up guys that she says shes attracted to and sh!t, shes went as far as to ask about my friends, and what theyre like.

Do you think shes playing games, or am I in that deep? :confused:

Thanks for all the feedback.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys just met a girl that I thought would fall into the same boat.

It turns out she has two guy friends that she has been friends with for years, but has no romantic interest in. She also has a few close girlfriends.

Since I am the one that there is romantic interest with and the other two guys she has known for years, I think I'm in the clear.

If the girl had tons of guy friends and some were more recent acquaintances, I'd be more concerned. Especially if the guys didn't know they were in the friend zone.

I guess alot can be decided by observing how they interact though as well.

girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix, I should clarify about that guy I was referring to. He'll act like he's flirting with GUYS.

girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I beg to differ. I think a girl can be "one of the guys", and I think a guy can be "one of the girls". (I've had a guy friend before that was just "one of the girls". He took dance with us, went shopping with us, just like "one of the girls". )

I think it just all depends on the group dynamnics.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by girl
(I've had a guy friend before that was just "one of the girls". He took dance with us, went shopping with us, just like "one of the girls". )

They are called gay guys.

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Shut the **** up you noobtard ass raming horse raping donkey sucking noobfvck.

Take your worthless advice and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. And while you're at it, go ahead and end yourself.
I think your being a bit harsh there, I've known girls who sound similar to this girl. They're attractive, and have problems with other girls, so they gain most of their pleasure by having an army of male friends who'd chew off their right arm for her because they believe they have a chance of boning her. Attention ***** isn't too far wrong, not that I'm saying that's always the case.

girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have anything against chicks, I just get along with guys better. I was always around them when I was younger. (I grew up on a farm, and the neighbor kids in both directions were guys, so I grew up playing with cars and tractors.) I think that's why I tend to hang out with guys more than chicks.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is how petty some girls can be. My sister is a good looking woman and alot of her friends over the years have treated her like crap out of jealousy.

I myself have been driven out of groups of guys and treated like dirt just because I got more attention from the opposite sex than they did and it threatened them.

Never underestimate a person's potential to be threatened, and the amount of childish behaviour you will have to put up with from "friends" just because they feel inadequate about themselves.

I never thought men were capable of that kind of pettyness, but I'm telling you, since I've tried to change myself for the better, I've encountered more of that **** than ever before.

The thing is, a real man should be able to be just friends with a woman. Because a real man has options and won't get hung up on a friend because he knows better.

IMO, having a hangup about being just friends with a girl is a form of AFC behaviour - I.e. - if you found the girl attractive - then you should have taken the right steps to get with her - if she wasn't interested - then you know you've got other oppotunities and you can befriend the girl that rejected you, if for nothing else than for social proof - hers and yours!

I think that's a healthy and mature attitude - I don't stop talking to a girl simply because I asked her out and she wasn't interested. That's silly. I just don't give her another chance in the romantic sense and move onto the next girl. I wasn't always like that, but I thinnk there's nothing wrong with having a chick friend - just don't let her walk all over you and don't take advice about other chicks from her.

Because chances are she's got a sh*tload of other hot friends that you can bang.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Don Juannabe, hot single girls who may not be interested in you in that way make great friends, for social proof.

The last girl I dated was hot, and had a bunch of guy friends. I think she smoked, so I wasn't that interested since I have issues with that, so I treated her like a friend. Problem was that I wasn't sure how interested she was in me, so I think she started playing games with me, even though I wasn't trying to get together with her. Now for some reason she's not talking to me, and our last conversation went totally well. She flaked on me though, and basically is now hiding from the world. I've moved on to other girls, but it would have been awesome to have her as a friend.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
She flaked on me though, and basically is now hiding from the world. I've moved on to other girls, but it would have been awesome to have her as a friend.
you do realize that these hot girls DON'T HAVE FRIENDS??

most of these popular hot chicks don't have 'friends,' to them friends are people they use to make themselves feel important. One example is how she stopped talking to you. With these type of women one day you are a 'friend,' the next day you can say hi and they will act like they never seen you before.

of course considering all the above it still doesn't mean that you can't also use her to get into "circles,' 'groups' and meet people.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, apparently she does have a lot of friends, and that seems to be why she can go for quite a while without talking to me, not that I call her up much either. It was always sort of this stupid phone waiting game between us it seemed, and I wanted to just get out of it.

Joe, have you had personal experience with this sort of thing as well? Like you date the girl, you get along with her, and everything is going awesome, then suddenly she drops a bomb on you. No idea what that's all about.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another question.

What do you think about Guys who hang around with ALOT of girls.............

Does that mean he is self-conceited and thinks he's the daddy mack too?

He can't handle other masculine guys who might intrude on his masculinity?

Is he also an attention h0?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too all guys shouting "ATTENTION Wh0res" or mental cases or whatever negative about girls having majority of guyfriends, either stfu or get of this board because you are clueless.

That's just bull****, it just so happens that for many girls they have a much easier time being around guys than girls, more comfortable, less drama etc etc.

Another thing, if a girl has guyfriends there is atleast a 90% sureness that she has labeled them in two cathegories:
- Yes
- No

Yes = fvckable and might hookup and is open for hooking up
No = Will never happen from her POV

You shouldn't really care if she has alot of guyfriends, unless she shows any kind of behavior that might make you think she's messing around with them, using them or actually is only after their attention.

Just take a chance, get her number or make out or whatever.

Oh and guys... If you can't tell the difference between innocent flirting and real flirting... Oh well. And btw, if a girl is repeatedly innocently flirting with you then she in SOME part of her head fancies you or is out to **** you over mentaly.

- Kineti[c]harm

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You have to ask yourself...are they platonic friends as in: I like you as a friend, but I'm not interested in romance with you. Can we just be friends?...

Or are they platonic friends as in: Oh my God I didn't mean to do all that with you last night, I was so drunk I didn't know any better...oh God I hope we used a condom. We can't do this again...in fact let's just be friends from now on. Please don't tell anyone!

BTW: If she's hot, they all want in her pants. No question there.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too all guys shouting "ATTENTION Wh0res" or mental cases or whatever negative about girls having majority of guyfriends, either stfu or get of this board because you are clueless.
It was never mentioned that ALL girls are mental cases. But just to beware (if too many guys exist) that it may be! I'm gonna ask you just one question.

Have you ever met them/ and had a chance to know them for more than a year (as I and other guys here: jester, rktek, djdamage, pimple-slice and others)?

That's just bull****, it just so happens that for many girls they have a much easier time being around guys than girls, more comfortable, less drama etc etc.
Of course that there're girls that get along better with guys (and there's nothing wrong with this). The problem arises when they have no interest and yet keep giving false hope to guys so they can pursue them. When they make guys believe they're interested when what they want is just attention/boost their dumb ego!

You're defendig them because you haven't met them. And even if you've met, you probably were deceived (they're good at this!) like most.

I think the clueless here is someone else!!!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope sorry, the girls I'm friends with and wanted to fvck I have mostly fvcked. And I have a majority of femalefriends compared to male, like four times the femalefriends I have male friends..

Many of my femalefriends have it reverse with a majority of male friends and girls only deceive guys they need to or want to deceive, if you are on their level they tell you anything.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that drama will come with guys and girls, no matter what, because if the guy likes the girl, but they're friends, there's drama there.