Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who grew up without a mother

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read about girls growing up without a father so now I'm wondering what about those who grew up without a mother?

Would like to know more about this.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Depends. I think often times that its easier to replace the "mother" role. I don't think its that hard.

Maybe she has a grandmother, an aunt, older sister, a female neighbor. Women are quick to be supportive of each other emotionally. So she probably had some mother figure in her life and the relationship probably lasts pretty long.

Its much harder to replace the father role. Most "alpha" men are not interested in raising some one elses sperm spawn. Even if a guy is willing to, well most men are beta, and a beta father will probably make beta son, and being beta is a recipe for misery.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl must grow up in a single parent home, she is better off with a father than a mother.

If there is anything a woman loathes, it is having to play with children. Children are curious about absolutely everything, but a woman has no interests at all except for the few idiotic forms of entertainment offered by her house and her own body.

It is difficult for a mother to enter into the adventurous world of a child. She may have a small repertoire of insipid stock phrases to amuse a toddler (`look who's coming now'), but by the age of two a child has started to think for himself and woman is left behind.

The cliché about the common interests of father and son (father cannot stop playing with his son's model railway) cannot be applied to mother and son, or even to mother and daughter. If a woman makes an effort and spends half an hour playing with her child (more might stunt its mental development), she tells the whole world, as if it were a great achievement, which of course it is - in terms of self-denial.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far worse for women to grow up without dads than moms. Plenty of stuff on google about this.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Far worse for women to grow up without dads than moms. Plenty of stuff on google about this.
Which is ironic for how many single mothers there are. If they really cared about the children, women would not choose to get pregnant and have a child out of wedlock.

I really don't believe women should have the right to just get pregnant when ever they like. They are to selfish to consider the repercussions of her decision, because she has so much security blankets.

If the government (tax payers) have to be there as a security blanket than the government should heavily regulate this. She has no right to bring a child into an environment where it will have little to no chances of succeeding. But they can just kill the baby human before its born if she doesnt want it.

Way to much power and influence with way to little accountability.

Women were given freedom, the result of this freedom has been disastrous to the nuclear family (the only healthy family unit) and children suffer gravely.

What would be a great solution (but unrealistic) would be to some turn her ability to get pregnant on and off with out hurting her body. Like a future contraceptive.

Even if some women are exceptions, exceptions are not the rule. No child should have to suffer because women were poisoned by feminism.

If you are religious I like to put it this way. In the bible it says that men are not supposed to alone, God made women from men for men. So in this context its like Satan has poisoned the town well.

Women should be a source of stability, joy, support, and children. Not misery, pain and hopelessness.

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also thought this wasn't that bad in contrary to growing up without a father.
I'm curious bc I've been talking to a girl who lost her mother when she was 3, so far she seems pretty confident and no issues but hey, it's the beginning, she could be a man and I still wouldn't know.

Thanks guys.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Lolapo said:
I also thought this wasn't that bad in contrary to growing up without a father.
I'm curious bc I've been talking to a girl who lost her mother when she was 3, so far she seems pretty confident and no issues but hey, it's the beginning, she could be a man and I still wouldn't know.

Thanks guys.
Well a bit early to be thinking this much into it. That kind shows desperation man. Just being honest with you.

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Well a bit early to be thinking this much into it. That kind shows desperation man. Just being honest with you.
Please do enlighten me on how this shows desperation.
I'm getting to know her, I'm starting to like her and when she told me about this I remembered what I read about fatherless childhoods.

I wanted to hear what you guys knew about motherless childhoods and if this somehow affects people. I'm not going to invest into LTR girl when she's going to turn out crazy after a few months.

So again, what desperation is there in me 'clicking' with someone, which could work out, but I'm willing to walk away bc of 'issues'. Tell me.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience has been those that lost their mother between the ages of 5-16 can have a lot of issues and border on/are bpd depending on how it went down.
Those that were too young to remember their mother but had a strong male figure that didn't overspoil her can be diamonds in the rough. They can be very sexual to the point of slutty but retain a closer male like attitude when it comes to relationships.

You also get the ones where family pull together and help but its really a mixed bag of various flags whenever a parent is lost.
A lot has to do with if the daughter remembers the event and then how she was raised after. If she had a traumatic experience and loss, plus a no hoper father then its a "Dude RUN" situation.