Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who dye their hair blue and stuff

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not talking about girls who dye their hair normal colors, but girls who dye it blue, pink, green etc.

I've read some jokes other places online that you can tell a girl is crazy if she dyes her hair like that and I'm wondering if any of you have experienced that personally. Are they usually crazier/more psychotic than other girls?

I've usually just avoided them right off the bat but I met a cute girl with pink hair and had to get her number. She was eye ****ing me all night, so at the end of the night I asked where she went to college (best way to gauge age) and got her number. She's down to meet up but I thought I should ask if anyone had any experience with these girls before. If it's looking like it's pretty unanimously "stay away" i'll delete her number.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not try to f uck her? If she turns out crazy you can always bail.

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not try to f uck her? If she turns out crazy you can always bail.
Right now that's the plan. I've just heard some stories about those types of girls and it got me curious.

I'm very careful about the personal info I give to girls (or anyone, really) but I did meet her when I was at work so she already knows enough if she decided to spazz out. I've never had to deal with anything too bad before, but I know it could happen so I'm careful. Worst I've had was a plate calling another plate lying that we've been in a relationship for a year (lol) now she doesn't trust me and sends screencaps to the other plate whenever i try to text her.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aahhh...I fvckin love this type, even though I don't like them personally most of the time. What is a sexually driven male to do?
70th Win, go for what you like, in the conditions you like. So if you are attracted to this "alt" style, go for it, but if you despise their normal personalities for anything more than a fling, don't commit.

Some guys get too conditioned by the manosphere! And I ****ing LOVE the manosphere, like, SoSuave and other sites have made me a much better man and I've yet to see hwo far I will come BUT sometimes we can get a little too obsessed with the redpill creed. I mean, right now I have a full hippie plate, I would never ever commit to her, but damm me if I the style don't get my d!ck going.

PS: What is with the sexual talk in my last posts? Is this because of the no-fap?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what, no way I get attracted at a buzzcut woman. I'm talking about girls that think they are extra artsy and that their art is amazing, lol. They normally have some part of their hair dyed, they are still feminine if only a little crazy. Or dreads. I'm kind of a degenerate now that I think of this.

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
when did i say anything about a buzzcut? i don't find that attractive at all. any type of short/masculine hair on a girl is a pretty big turnoff to me.
this girl just had pink hair. not a crazy lesbo style. Is she an SJW? probably, she goes to an art school but one thing i've found about SJWs is that they actually seem to crave the men they claim to despise.

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pink hair/art shcool = backup.

Where else are your women?

I would hesitate, which means there are mulitiple others.

Seriously, there are dozens of other hot feminine women out there tomorrow.

If you don't have the skills to game them, then you need to improve. Rather than settle for some pink haired, art-school, feminist, schizo.
Chill with the assumptions. I'm not gonna argue with you or say you're wrong because I was asking for opinions. I just don't get the assumptions you're making about, and also why you think pink isn't a feminine color?

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make quick assumptions - based on experience.

If I can approach a multi-coloured woman, or a woman with a tight arse, brunette hair, and high heels, which do you think I am going to go after?
Neither.

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't about me, I wasn't the one that started a thread.

Have a good think about yourself.
Just making assumptions about you, mate.

and based on my experience I'm pretty certain i'm right.

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are interested in me?

I'm flattered. And you must be a queer.

Make an interesting assumption, then.
Look man I stopped doing queer stuff years ago thanks to gay conversion therapy. It really does work.

PM me if you feel like you're struggling.

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no. If you are going to assume - then make a good assumption stack.

If you are going to game me as I do with women, do it well.

I'll 'Pm you' when hell freezes over. You wish, gayboy.
ok stack.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated one woman who had three different colors in her hair: brown, blonde and blue. She was actually one of the best women I had ever dated and I stayed with her for over a year. The breakup was due to her family not liking me.

I think it really depends on their age. The girl I dated was 21, so I'd attribute the crazy colors to that. She also eventually dyed it one color and then went back to her natural color.

If she's 30 years old and going for blue and pink, then I'd say she's a fvck nut. If she's under 23, then give her a free pass.

Ioncelovedyou

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, you're probably just a lying piece of **** who has a girlfriend at home to have the plan to **** the girl with the pink hair.

Ioncelovedyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's always a possibility the "plate" was lying about what the other "plate" said...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are usually bi-sexual. You can fvck em, but you can't go into a relationship with one. They are too floosy, and will NEVER see you as having any kind of power over them. They'll NEVER listen to you IF you say anything conservative. I've fvcked 2 girls with brunette + blonde streaks this year, kinda curlyish matty (not straight) hair. Both hot and young, but just mega-free-spirit. I should think a blue-haired girl would be the same. Never had one though. Both were not very good at sex either, just no spirit or feeling. I think they were incapable of it. These kind will probably NEVER gain a feeling or spirit (for intimacy) no matter What male crosses their paths. They'll never have a quality of life or recognize a quality of life Unless (highly unlikely) they both have a re-birth or massive change in their lives (spiritual change and/or educational change).

I've had fat and somewhat ugly girls Feel me and with soul or spirit in bed with them. Substantially better kissers. I think that the young hotter ones, second guess certain steps of the way and thus don't get the feeling you are trying to convey to them. They don't know if they should be accepting the direction you've given them. They know it feels good, but know the power of their youth and won't give over totally to you the way a 4 or 5 or someone who can't do no better would. So sure, if she could be with a rich megastar like an actor or executive or whatever, then she would lose herself into said popular rich gene-blessed guy. But there is only One life to live and they see not far ahead, only Now, so damnation will creep around their corner soon, cause just because several guys want and desire her, that doesn't mean that she is That desirable. They're looking for Eggs to fertilize. Looks are the trophy part and addition to their genes.