"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girls Who Date Guys They Don't Like!!!

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
London UK
Why do they do this?

Which are the possible reasons?


Btw, and this is very important, how do you guys notice that a girl is just entertaining herself with you, when she doesn't even like you. Would be great to hear some great knowledge from you DJS.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
well.... They do this for many reasons. These typw of women you should stay away from at all costs. They may not have any interest at all in the poor fellow but they feel that they can extract favors from the dumb fvck as oftenly as they feel like. These women are manipulative and like to be in control. They give all the buying signals and act as if the AFC has a chance of getting sex or into a possible relationship with her. Other possible reasons are to get the AFC to literally treat her like she was a ****ing goddess of some sort. They love having AFC's grovel at their feet and kiss their pathetic asses. When it all comes down to it this B1tch knows she can get so much more done through her peasant.
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
also listen to your gut. If I had the strange feeling that I was only bieng used as a source of entertainment I would make myself a challenge to test if she would actually cling on to me. The ultimate test I would really depend on however would be to go for a kiss on one of the first few dates. If she doesn't accept or acts in a strange manner I would run away. I would run very far and never look back.
 

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
London UK
adrian do u think backing off a little will show if she's interested, in case she comes back for the atention?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Lots of girls out there are bored. They have nothing better to do and no guy that they do like pursuing them. So they'll settle with less and even flirt with guys they have no intention of getting with. It makes them feel superior and whatnot.

If you want to do something with them, you'd have to play their own game. If they want attention, don't give it to them without making them work for it. Put the ball back in your court and take control. Don't give her the attention she wants.

As for girls really dating guys they aren't interested in. They just don't care. They either benefit in some way (presents, money... candy, ect.) or they are extremely bored. It happens.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Yes. They can be coming back only for the attention. But that doesn't mean you give it all to her right away. I would have her work for it. One of the last HB's I was screwing around with actually started coming on to me submittingly when she realized that I became a challenge. From then on I would make an attempt to take things further because by doing this she is LEADING YOU ON. I would take that as a good enough reason to go for the "kiss test" the following time you take her out. If she doesn't like it then it's her fault for bieng a stupid slut and giving you a false sense of whatever it was you was seeking with her.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
PRINCE:

Have you hooked up with her? I'm guessing you haven't. Well its not even worth it to play her at her own game blah blah blah. Just ignore her and she'll eventually find another suxer to entertain her.


PIMP
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Why would you even waste one dime on a girl who's interest level isn't high?

And if it was in the beginning then what happens after she starts talking to you to lower it?

Are you one of those idiots who's favorite word is "I" I did this I did that..I know this I can do that..I I I I I I I I I ..blah blah blah.

In other words how is your mouth piece (word game)?

If your game is good then she will stay interested. If you make your convo about getting into "HER" then you will have no problems.

I rarely use any form of words that reffer to ME. I stay a mystery while I uncover their lives.

next:

Do you use words to ingage her mind and lead her along where you want her to go? Look at this excert from a recent post:

You asked me what I'm looking for:

I need a real woman at my side, whom is connected to me. Someone who is my opposite in energy. Feminine to my Masculine....knows how to handle a strong man and satisfy me. I crave super feminine energy. I need it like air. You have it. I want it.

I want to taste you. I want to touch you. I want to take you the way a man takes his woman. I want to feel you under me in deep pleasure and riding you up that mountain to the top. I want to be inside of you. Deep inside....touching you and taking you into orgasm after orgasm until you can't *** anymore. I want to feel you soul touching mine when I ***...G***. I want to feel the heat of your breath on mine. Your lips touching mine....your body pressed tightly against mine....the softness of your flesh upon my hardness.....

I sent this email to a womans job. She printed it out and read it all day long. She later told me in bed that night on our first date that nobody had ever written to her like that and it made her have a hot flash of sex at work.

When she walked into the bar that evening to meet me for our first date she was already primed where I wanted her to be.

you dig.


Ihad this this email convo with another woman yesterday. Warning do not read it if your one of those prissy -sissy -boy types on this site:

I have a business lunch today, But you have no idea how badly I need you, the only real man that has ever taken me. I would just love to hold that big black di-ck of yours firmly and jack it while i suck on it. Im wet just thinking abouit it. Not to mention my ass needs a good workin' so just hold that thought.
************************************

And my response:
I know you what you need C*****. When your ready, drop me a line and we can hook it up and take care of what you need deep down inside of you. I can feel your craving in your words for what I have. You need me to spread you open and take you deep don't you C*****.
***************************

Yes Daddy..... You do know what I need. I will be dropping you a line soon..... I am exploding with the thought. It will be a our secret okay?
***********************Oh she is married**********


Do that. You will have to meet me for lunch at my place. I will bring your big ass back to my world in my bed. You need to be fawked hard and deep Chantel. I know you have secret desires that you keep hidden....you need your hair pulled and to be spanked and taken like the bit-ch that you really are deep inside where no one can see....

I can feel your pus,sy throbbing as you read my words bi.tch. You will always be my bi.tch C*******. No matter where you go or whom your with...you belong to only one Daddy. When you touch yourself in the bathtub you think of me taking you the way you need to be taken...you think of me making you into the slut you truely are inside...the woman that you keep hidden from the world...but comes out in your art....deep passionate *****....when I take you again I am renaming you....you are no longer my baby girl...you are my bit-ch...do you understand...

Only a true bit-ch can satisfy me....only a true Daddy's bit-ch can take me the way I need to be taken...do you understand C******. When I snap my fingers my ***** comes to my side....
**********************************

her response:

yes daddy I had to go to the ladies room to dry my pus-sy off!

From your Bit-ch Sex Slave.
someday, will you find me a girl to suck on my titties while you fu-ck me?
I fantasize about that
***************************************


Basically my point is to make you aware of how much language will engage a womans mind. You gotta know how to use it to your advangage.

The 2nd woman above I had did sometime ago and moved on. She is a rich artist. My point in mentioning this is because I got her life story and figured out what motivates her.

Her mind!

Artist...get it....the mind....active and strong....

That tells you that you need to engage her on that level.

Now figure your women out and figure out what you need to do to engage their minds.

Oh I just checked out the Fastseduction site. There are no prissy boys on that site.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
if she gets upset that you ignore her/don't call her, then it means that she dates you because she wants to be with you.

however if you are talking to a girl that talks about herself, is quick with conversation, is not phased that you are ignoring her - then she's doesn't see anything much fo you.

OR

she likes grabbing your weewee and lets you fist her hoohaa.
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Sayijin, I honestly don't know myself. Happened to me once or twice and it made so little sense to me I just never bothered to dig. You'll waste half your life trying to figure out the reason for every riddle and how to dance to it.

Does it happen to you often enough to have develop a strategy for it? If not, whatever, right?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
London UK
A Little Update!!!

I didn't talked to her for 2 days ( saturday and sunday ), and today she called saying that she missed me a lot, asking why didn't i called her or say anything, that sometimes i'm very present and sometimes i'm distant... i think i'm screwing with her head and making her confuse. been with her a while ago, and for the first she gave me her hand on the street and kissed me and "kinoed" me in the street not caring with other people think, she even introduced me to one of her friends, that made the comment " You smell good " (btw there is this fat friend of hers that doesn't like me i dont know why, maybe she is jealous or something). I feel really great, but nevertheless i'll keep my eyes open for the worst and stick to reading the bible and try to **** with her head and make her like me, i know it's not impossible....

Thanks for helping me guys:)
 
Top