"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girls who can only flirt/f*** when drunk

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Some recent events I've posted about had me thinking about this. I know two girls, both emotionally/mentally fvcked up who can't seem to operate on normal emotional vibes unless alcohol is involved. I've banged both, recently my housemate who is aggressive in a rough not kinky way who seems to treat sex as purely mechanical/operational and doesn't open up. The other chick is a nutcase who told me to come inside her and how there are plenty of worse girls who I could get pregnant (think I posted about this one last year).

Do you guys have any experience with these kind of broads? Is there a way to fix it and when I say fix. I just mean bypass, if only temporarily. How do you escalate with a malfunctioning robot? In before "you don't, you next her".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Some recent events I've posted about had me thinking about this. I know two girls, both emotionally/mentally fvcked up who can't seem to operate on normal emotional vibes unless alcohol is involved. I've banged both, recently my housemate who is aggressive in a rough not kinky way who seems to treat sex as purely mechanical/operational and doesn't open up. The other chick is a nutcase who told me to come inside her and how there are plenty of worse girls who I could get pregnant (think I posted about this one last year).

Do you guys have any experience with these kind of broads? Is there a way to fix it and when I say fix. I just mean bypass, if only temporarily. How do you escalate with a malfunctioning robot? In before "you don't, you next her".
They’re emotionally empty. You can’t bypass what’s in their head or personally. The biggest mistake most men make when encountering this type of woman is in trying to fix them, their life, or try to live with it.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
They’re emotionally empty. You can’t bypass what’s in their head or personally. The biggest mistake most men make when encountering this type of woman is in trying to fix them, their life, or try to live with it.
Sad but true
 

Jackpnicholson

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
29
I dated a girl (turned into my ONEitis) who was exactly like this. As said above, she was emotionally empty and drained every bit of life out of me. Currently, she is pregnant with my child and I'm living with her. And as I write this we've just had an argument about miniscule ****, this occurs all the time. I've had to kick down doors to stop her self harming, restrain her from going for me and all sorts. So basically what I'm saying is stay clear, don't make the mistake I did.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I hear you my g, good luck with everything x
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I dated a girl (turned into my ONEitis) who was exactly like this. As said above, she was emotionally empty and drained every bit of life out of me. Currently, she is pregnant with my child and I'm living with her. And as I write this we've just had an argument about miniscule ****, this occurs all the time. I've had to kick down doors to stop her self harming, restrain her from going for me and all sorts. So basically what I'm saying is stay clear, don't make the mistake I did.
Man your in trouble.
w/e happens you will always have her in your life, l hopefully she can get her act together around the kid.

If she cant get her act together around the kid, id start asap planing how to leave with full guardianship of the kid.

You cant risk her fuking up the kid.


My now ex was a school teacher, and from what ive heard from her, you would be surprise on how many people are not fit to be parent.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
She is already uncomfortable with her number of diks.
Being under the influence of alcohol relieves them of the responsibility of the act. It just happened.
This then negates it adding to their dik number.

Consider it “plausible deniability”.

It’s like how a blow job in the parking lot doesn’t count towards her number. Or a hand job at the party. They don’t count.

This is how she can say she’s only been with ten guys. Alcohol events do not count. It was out of her control.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I had this one chick who would only call me when she was drunk, and the only time we had sex is when she would call me over drunk... at first it kinda bothered me, like wtf why can't she think of me and call me sober.... but then I started to realize, that when she was drunk, was the only time she actually had the courage to call me, and flirt with me. When she's sober around me she's nervous as hell, and she would never call me sober because she'd be afraid I wouldn't pick up the phone(she admitted this to me)
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
When she's sober around me she's nervous as hell, and she would never call me sober because she'd be afraid I wouldn't pick up the phone(she admitted this to me)
The only question there is could she get past the shy or insecure act and eventually get comfortable enough to be genuine with you.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top