“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Girls wants to be texting buddies?

BDDazza

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
135
Reaction score
74
Hi guys
I believe at this point this is a lost cause and not even worth posting about but wanted to get your opinions
I asked for this girl's number saturday night and she said she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number. she said first she wants to chat on instagram for a while then she will give me her number. I said I don't know how to use instagram. she said ok give me your number I will text you. usually girls that say this are lying. but I gave her my number. sunday afternoon I got a text from her "hey it's me, how is your day going" etc
every time I ask her to come out she changes the subject and asks me questions about my life, wants to know more about me.
my last text went unanswered.

I dont know what her problem is, if she is not interested why text in the first place? time to move on?
This girl is not interested, she had low interest when she met you hence why she tried to avoid giving you her phone number and only gave it to you reluctantly and hence why she wanted to add you to Instagram instead.

She is probably messaging you out of obligation, or is forcing herself to make an effort - In my experience interested women accept the invitation and plan the date with you. Saying that she did initiate the texting so perhaps its worth playing along until she runs out of steam and ghosts you or until she gives in and meets you.

Give her 5-10 days, if the tone of the conversation doesn't move towards meeting then forget her.

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top