"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

girls wanting u to approach

adam22

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
u think if u see girls alot in the halls and stuff that u know by face and are hot tha tthey want u to approach. cause i know a bunch of hot girls by face but dont know their names. they always stare at me and stuff and im a senior and they are all sophs. u think they are mad i dont approach? cause im starting to feel like such a wuss for not approaching but they have nothing in common with me cause we have different friends. like ill feel awkward if i just come up to them but then i feel like crap afterwards when i dont. please give me advice and words of encouragement cause i need a date to prom and would want to go with one of them
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
You just want ego gratification don't you.:D Well, approach, you are not going to lose anything and who knows one of them might even say yes. I take it you have not done the DJ boot camp yet, well read the bible, all it is a a cold approach. However, you have the advantage of knowing shared subjects, your school, you know what year she is in. You can see who she hangs with and what clique they are. This gives you a huge advantage. Just goo for it.
 

adam22

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
u think a soph would ever reject a senior who is pretty popular if i asked one out on a ate nad eventually prom? cause i need a date and need words of encouragement for prom and appraoching. cause i feel like a total loser when i dont approach but id feel weird if i just randomly went up to htem
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
It doenst hurt to smile and wave. Make 'em feel special. Girls in HS love attention from guys no matter who it is, ESPECIALLY a senior. Girls love older guys. just be nice, and yourself. and it doenst hurt to flirt.

I doubt a sophomore would reject a senior to prom. Ask away. Just dont ask a total stranger, ask a girl you know somewhat so you'll have stuff to talk about at dinner.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
dude thats so wierd, i'm in pretty much the EXACT same situation. Senior in hs, and I always catch this hot sophs lookin at me in the hallways. I just look at them, give em a smile, say hi and walk but. Oh and I also need a date to prom too lol. I keep berating myself for not turning around and talking to them. Actually I have approached one of them. Heres the way to do it. Next time you check her looking at her go up to her, put ur left arm around her shoulder, and put ur right hand out for a handshake and say somthin to the extent of "hi, I'm Adam, whats ur name?" Then after talking for a couple minutes go for the # close. (I have yet to # close, yea I know, wussy me) This gets u her name, initiates kino, and if you feel she digs u you will also get her number. All thats left is to call her up and set up a date. Good luck man.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Can i say something to all these senior guys about prom?

Ask a girl in your class. I didnt get to go to either of my proms in high school cuz all the guys asked sophomores. Its my senior prom, and we couldnt go stag. Those girls have two more years to go to dances. Just ask a friend of yours. So many senior girls dont get to go, and its their night too. I just think its kind of unfair.

But if you cant find a senior girl to go with, go ahead and ask a soph.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
you mean a lot of senior girls dont get to go? Hah, I normally get shafted cuz senior girls go to dances as a 'group' of girls and dont go with guys, so its pretty gay style so sophs are lookin pretty decent to me
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
hmm well I asked a girl to a formal dance, she said "no i'm going with a group of girls" I was like ok and walked away. Mby I was just unlucky and she decided to wait for a different guy. Yea, I'm keepin my hopes up thou.
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I think I can figure out what to say to a girl, I just cant figure out how to grab her attention to make it look like it's not intentional (because intentional conversation starting with a girl who you knew for a long time and didn't talk to much sounds forced and weird, as if you're desperate, but I dunno, maybe I just overanalyze). I just can't figure out how to create a moment suitable for conversation so that it will look like it's by accident. I was even thinking of somehting like tripping a girl and then when she falls down say "I'm sorry, let me make it up to you by taking you to a prom" or something.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
I was even thinking of somehting like tripping a girl and then when she falls down say "I'm sorry, let me make it up to you by taking you to a prom" or something.
LOL...that may work, but u might end up going to prom with a girl with a broken leg...
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
you do over-analyze way too much

dude, she probably wont care. If anything, I'd imagine she'd be happy to talk to you. You can grab her attention by saying something funny or tripping in front of her. making an ass of yourself. If you hadn't talked to a girl in a long time, start talking to her again but wait to ask her. like, start talking to her. then ask her on a date, then do something special like bring her flowers to ask her to prom.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
do something special like bring her flowers to ask her to prom.
God... :rolleyes:
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
God... :rolleyes:
Yes?

joking joking....

To the original poster. Grab your balls and do something without thinking of the damned consequences or reactions.
 

Kelso

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
God... :rolleyes:
What's wrong with bringing a girl flowers and asking her to prom? Sounds good to me ;) .
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Originally posted by Kelso
What's wrong with bringing a girl flowers and asking her to prom? Sounds good to me ;) .
Well, bringing flowers to someone you barely know seems like saying "I'm not good enough for you, so let me try to bribe you with these".
 

adam22

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
well ive got like a month to find a date for prom. there are so many hot sophs in my lunch. i dont know any of htem though. should i just go up to one and ask her out? then after we go on a date should i ask her to prom? cause i dont know htese girls. u think theyd be startled if i cold approached them or would like it?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Grab your balls and approach.

Well adam, you have to want to go out with one of them, not just visibly be seen to be searching for a date to the prom (although you could be on a winner with that with some of the looser gals). Do not go up to some random girl and ask her out, speak to her, charm her and then disappear (after getting her number). Then set up a date, if you ask out some random bird shell probably reject you as it is too unsafe for her.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Not to a girl.

To a girl it shows, "I was thinking of you and i want to do something nice for you"

Its extremely flattering.
This post is the reason most guys don't like girls posting here.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top