Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Wanting To Drive Your Car

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
I know them leaving their **** at your places is not cool. They always do it and play it off as an accident ... normally somehting like this should not happen everytime the chick is at your place. Some of them dont grasp that.
two girlfriends ago i was dating this 21 year old hippe surfer chick and she'd alway try to pull sh!t like that. one time we went surfing and when we got back to her place she suggested that we just leave all her sh!t in my car and she could get it later.

i was like nah i dun think so hun.

so it went in a big pile on her front lawn and she said she'd carry it in the next morning...

in my mind i was thinking, "hey girl, what if i have to take another chick out later... you dont think i want all yo sh!t in my car do ya hun?"

funny sh!t peoples. just dont let women try to take away your domain, mess with your stuff, or take liberties with anything thats your responsibility, dominion, or business.

tell em to mind their own gaddamn bidnis:D

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's request to drive your car is nothing more than an attempt to assert some degree of control over you and what you consider one of your most prized possessions. Your answer to her question "can I drive?" should be no in most cases. If, however, you have a 10 year old car like I do, the chances of a woman asking to drive your car are minimal -- because you don't care about your car.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2N Turbo
When are you going to let me drive your Supra?

What? Those are fighting words.

Also, you see those pretty knobs on my radio?........Don't touch them.
hahaha. I used to have a MKIV Supra and there was no way anybody especially a girl was gonna drive my Supra. I just looked at her and I didnt even have to say anything.

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
It pissed me off to no extent. The fiancée steals my BMW 325i all the time in the morning, so I am stuck with her Mazda 6. I'll get my car back once she gets her own beamer tomorrow. Damn females.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a big deal . I drive their cars ALL the time. I know where you are coming from however not letting people drive your vehicle.I don't even like getting in the front seat with anybody at first.After i see them perform behind the wheel then i mellow out.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chimps
It pissed me off to no extent. The fiancée steals my BMW 325i all the time in the morning, so I am stuck with her Mazda 6. I'll get my car back once she gets her own beamer tomorrow. Damn females.
With all due respect Chimps, I hope you know what you're getting into. As several posters already said, when you let a woman take/steal your car, you are giving them too much power and control.

If she is already your fiancee, I can't help but mention how it can get better in the future. It probably won't unless you start asserting yourself and taking hold of the relationship.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I was dating used to want to drive my truck all the time when we went out. Well once my inspection sticker ran out, which was about 3 months later, I had no problem letting her drive my truck.. first time she drove it she got a ticket (it was around $150 in NJ) and that put and end to that lol

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, a girl has never asked to drive my car. I make it clear in early conversations that nobody drives my Mustang, not my friends, not my relatives, and certainly not any girl I'm dating. I have been asked if I let other people drive my car by girls, and I just say no, nobody but me and that's it. With that said, the girl will never usually ask me about it again.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My date with project "space mountain" went well and she asked me if she could drive my car ... I was like ask me again on our second date :)