"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girls Want You To Talk To Them!

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Yesterday I was at a bar with a friend. My friend kept buying the drinks just to interact with the HB bartender.(he is the quiet shy type)

Then he would comment about "How hot she is!!"

I went over to the bartender and introduced myself, and said my friend likes you.

She then said "he is cute, but why doesnt he come over and talk to me if he likes me??"

She didnt believe me when I said my friend liked her and was shy.

Finally I dragged my friend and introduced them together, and he got her phone number.

Lesson: If you want the girl, you HAVE to talk to her, or she might think you arent interested.

Simple observation, I know

But a lot of guys miss opportunities because they misread the girls IL, and wind up not talking
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Yep, good post.

My mum said something to me the other day. She was at a bar for a friends birthday and the bar of course was full of young people. She said she saw so many girls just sitting around their tables so innocent, just waiting and hoping guys would come and talk to them, but all they got was drunken idiots.

It is interesting to see it from the female perspective. They WANT you to approach, but the guys read the whole situation wrong and only approach once they are drunk.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
this post is good... it needs to be in the tips section too :)

i think i need help on this stuff though.. it's either me who is missing on the stuff or its the girl who really doesnt have the IL towards me... it's hard to know.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Honestly- it is really true.

Go to any 'socializing' place- bar, party, some kind of dance, etc...and there are always girls clinging together.

Lately I've been watching this behavior (yeah, I'm a stalker; whatever). It must suck to be a girl. For most of them who aren't the approaching type, the only influence they have on male-female interaction is the clothes they wear and how well they apply make-up.

And sometimes the really smokin' ones get talked to the least. I've seen this on several occasions. But guys come and pick the girls off one by one, dwindling the group. As the group gets smaller, the girls start eyeing guys with either disdain or desperation. When a decent catch walks by, you can see them trying to get his attention, and then scowl when he continues by them to talk football with his buddy.

And then there's the whole aspect of the girls treating one of their group who is succesful in attracting a guy as a 'traitor' if she goes off with him. Girls are really jealous creatures. Anybody ever noticed how on dancefloors there's always groups of like 3-4 girls with one fat girl in the middle like visibly forcing the other girls to dance with her. And you try to start dancing with one of her hotter friends, and you can just tell the fat one hates you, as well as her friend (if she digs you). Sometimes the fat one even pulls away the hot friend so they can all dance together in one big lesbian group.

I think everybody should, just once or twice, go to a party or other big social scene, sit back, relax, and watch the sh!t go down. It's really eye-opening.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
I think everybody should, just once or twice, go to a party or other bi
I think everybody should, just once or twice, go to a party or other bi
E-Z Rider thats actually a really good idea. Sounds like a really good scouting mission!

Might go and do this...
 

balengar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Girls Want You To Talk To Them!

AMEN !! This is true EVERYWHERE, not just in a bar.

TALK. BE FRIENDLY. Decide DURING the convo whether to close or not.
 

jseib

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
It's strange I've done this before and my observations are very mixed..

Like recently at charleys in milton I saw a dance floor full of girls dancing togather while guys just sat around togather nervously glancing at them.. Wasn't till the guys had enough to drink that they mixed in but there were always more girls then guys on the floor right through till last call..

However on the flip side many girls get approached constantly and we've all seen this happen Im sure..

So what is the truth really ? Do they get approached alot or not ? and I mean HB6-8's
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Jesus H. Christ, Where've you been!! :D

Seriously though, such a simple realization can change the whole attitude of the game. I know once I read it I was like "Of course.....(doh)" Too many techniques and sh1t in these pages these days, and noone to provide some common sense. Thanks for the tip man (pun intended :D)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
good point jsieb,

when I go out to a bar, I try to talk with EVERY girl there, not just to hit on them, but just get a feel of who they are and to create mega social proof

I no longer have a problem with talking to girls, I have found a very friendly, non intrusive approach to talking with women

My success rate is 90%

while doing this I have come across different types of women

and its a real eye opener when you realize a girl that you think wouldnt give you the time of day is really a sweet chatty cathy

on the flipside I have also met some real cold hearted b1tches, one girl that comes to mind is last week, I went up to a chick she was like a 6, I said "hey! Hows it going?" smiling and being friendly

she put her hand out like "talk to the hand" and kept walking

typically I would feel rejected and my confidence shot down, but then I thought "WHAT A LOSER"

and got back to talking to another group of girls I had talked to earlier

the point is there are some VERY friendly women out there who WANT to meet new people and WANT to talk to you

You're going to meet some cold ho's eventually but then again thats part of the game, brush it off and go on
 

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
A city of buildings, blocks, and booty
Originally posted by ManOMan
Girls Want You To Talk To Them!
Truth. I've noticed way too often that when approaching an attractive woman I'll get nervous, and when I start the conversation and she opens up quite nicely, I'll wonder what I was even nervously about.
 
Top