Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls want sex, too

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've had dry spells. They'd like to leave with a guy to **** for once. They want to *** without the showerhead tonight.

I just felt that I should remind you guys of that, because a lot of posts here operate under this notion of the girl as some sort of "guy filter" impervious to sexual advances, that only cares about some secret formula of looks, money, "game", etc. Please stop thinking that way. They aren't some trial you have to pass, they're human beings who have the same damn urges as you.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding us. Girls do want sex, too, sometimes.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree that she's human too and there is no substitute for a stiff d*ck sometimes.

But the question is, "Doesn't she still have some fairly strict minimum standards for what kind of guy she'll F?" or "Will she possibly lower her standards if she's horny enough?"

We know for a fact that a lot of guys can and do lower their standards for a quick F. I don't think women are the same way, but I'm willing to hear opposing arguments and look at this again

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. There be some horny b!tches out there. Thank God.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too true. Girl I met on Okcupid and I sat at a nice sports bar for a few hours before heading back to my place and she wanted to play video games with rules, like truth or dare if I have more kills this level than you, etc. I truthed her about when she wanted to jump my bones (I didn't say it as crudely of course) and she said she was horny the second I said 'hi'.

Suffice it to say it was a good night/morning

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just felt that I should remind you guys of that, because a lot of posts here operate under this notion of the girl as some sort of "guy filter" impervious to sexual advances
They are just against advances from what they consider "creepy nice guys" ;)

I think a lot of guys just need to look at a woman when a woman is in heat like a cat and she "totally wants you." If you've never managed to game a woman up to this point you might not know how it looks.

Have you ever seen a cat in heat? This is how a woman that just flat out wants to ______ you looks like. I'll never forget the look of those women I've been with that gave me this look. The look in their eyes of desire, of wanting to get _____ right there and then! It can be kinda intimidating to get a woman up to this point. They look like if they are in a spell. They look like wild animals waiting to be unleashed.

Women are very animalistic creatures when you see them from that point of view.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^
Really really true, they are no different than animals when horny.
If we're pigs then they are monkeys.

I still remember a girl despite being very attractive made no effect to me, trust me I saw nothing in my life that was closer to the definition of "creepy" more than her.
I remember she even painted a vagina with the food on the table, and believe me when I tell you that it was far from sexy or hot.

Forget that fact that only guys can be creepy and akward, given the right circumstances they can be as horny or creepy as us.

You can see what Im talking about when dealing with 50+ yrs old women or women who arent as attractive as other women so they're starving for c0ck.
Can see the same even in hot girls if the given guy doesnt pay attention to them or the girls around get an advantage due to other qualities.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
handle said:
They've had dry spells. They'd like to leave with a guy to **** for once. They want to *** without the showerhead tonight.

I just felt that I should remind you guys of that, because a lot of posts here operate under this notion of the girl as some sort of "guy filter" impervious to sexual advances, that only cares about some secret formula of looks, money, "game", etc. Please stop thinking that way. They aren't some trial you have to pass, they're human beings who have the same damn urges as you.

you are right but forgot one important thing... females have many many choices so while they to want to F they only want to F certain guys and they usually will not settle for some other guy..

so yes she wants to F but does she want to F you?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
you are right but forgot one important thing... females have many many choices so while they to want to F they only want to F certain guys and they usually will not settle for some other guy..

so yes she wants to F but does she want to F you?

i believe yes she does want to fk me :D

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw a look like that from an older woman, and it's probably the most unmistakeable thing you could get from the women. It feels creepy if you don't want that woman.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw a look like that from an older woman, and it's probably the most unmistakeable thing you could get from the women. It feels creepy if you don't want that woman.
Funny you mention that look from women and how it creeped you out. It should give you a perspective on how we make women feel with all our looks!

But the thing is they are used to guys looking at them with eyes of desire. From good looking to hideous guys. We are not used to it so when a woman gives us that lustful look of wanting to f____ us like monkeys and giving you the look that they are yours for the taking when you want it.. it feels creepy! (unless of course want her too)

I guess it could be the shock of a woman telling you to make her yours with her eyes that happens so rarely so it shocks us.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women more or less use sex as a TOOL rather for entertainment/pleasure. When a girl is giving you sex there is either an ulterior motive or it's to selfishly fulfill some sort of validation or emptiness she feels inside. But yes, they do have sexual urges occasionally, but are much better at controlling it then men.

-Scars

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
They are just against advances from what they consider "creepy nice guys" ;)

I think a lot of guys just need to look at a woman when a woman is in heat like a cat and she "totally wants you." If you've never managed to game a woman up to this point you might not know how it looks.

Have you ever seen a cat in heat? This is how a woman that just flat out wants to ______ you looks like. I'll never forget the look of those women I've been with that gave me this look. The look in their eyes of desire, of wanting to get _____ right there and then! It can be kinda intimidating to get a woman up to this point. They look like if they are in a spell. They look like wild animals waiting to be unleashed.

Women are very animalistic creatures when you see them from that point of view.

Yes women crave sex but just not as frequently as men. There are exceptions where there are a small percentage of women who, maybe because of an unusually high amount of testosterone, will want sex as much as a guy.

But yea Ive seen the look of a woman in heat and it is unmistakeable. Theyll just check you out from head to toe with lustful eyes and in some cases if you are the target they will follow you around and even stalk you. In one case I swear there was this pretty cute receptionist at my office that one day gave me a look like she wanted to fyck me right then and there and im sure the people around must have noticed. I guess when they reach a certain level of sexual desire they could hardly control themselves.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a woman is nit physically attracted to you you are a creepy but when she is you are cute and cool with the same exact approach and game....

so make sure she finds you attractive to avoid massive rejection

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
This thread needs to get fvucked. Every guy here has noticed sluts acting horny in high school and even middle school, we don't need a thread to remind us. I mean yea, most of us thought at first that girls aren't as horny as us, true, but we're talking elementary school age here.
they are very horny and very picky.. FACT..

so mostt men still end up just watching her be horny for the same 10 dudes in the school that all the hos are horny for...lolol