girls want a real man? this doesnt make sense then

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
The way some people are talking it seems you cant dress the way you like and be considered a man :rolleyes:
Try this outfit on for size and we will see how manly you look: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/Y2JPD/Faggot.jpg

I don't mean you any offence, I'm just saying. If it looks like a duck... well, you know the rest. This is an extreame example, but I think you get the point. ;)

And don't start with me on being homophobic. One of my best friends is gay. I'm just making this clear right now, I have nothing against gays.

If the fashion has anything to do with it, it is because it makes them stand out from the tamid masses. Same thing with the "Peacocking" technique.

For example,

"Law 34. Be Royal in your Own Fashion: Act like a King to be treated like one

The way you carry yourself will often determine how you are treated; In the long run, appearing vulgar or common will make people disrespect you. For a king respects himself and inspires the same sentiment in others. By acting regally and confident of your powers, you make yourself seem destined to wear a crown."-- Robert Greene, the 48 Laws of Power

What you wear does matter, and it is a fine line to walk without attracting the wrong kind of attention, if you know what I mean. Myself, I'm a very conservative dresser... but thats just me.

Last edited:

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers said:
My opinion of it is that these boys are following fashion trends. Its like the person who needs a big car and a big house to make them feel good. A real man does not need things to make him feel good he feels good about himself anyway.

Young girls like these metrosexuals but do women? I bet older more mature women who have come across many more men know what a real man is and see these boys for what they are.

How many older women have pictures of boybands up on their walls??
depends on what u mean by young girls i saw some big macho manly built looking guys wearing fluro singlets checkered shorts and white slip ons as metro as u can get and they had girls FLOCKING to them and they looked atleast 21-24

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man I live in Sydney and all I see day in and day out, is guys in fluro singlets, short jeans folded up way above the knee and thongs, flip flops for you yanks and those wack sunnies that make their face look retarded.
It just looks weird.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about the "story" you tell with your look. wearing average clothes like anyone else makes for a boring story.