"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Girls walking by house and down the road...pickup ideas?

electron

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Virtually Everywhere........
Hey,

I live in a small city of approx 100,000 and I live in a duplex on a main road, there is a constant stream of people walking down the sidewalk past my house, (both sides of the road).


Often there is a hot chick by herself or group of girls walking by, I am wondering what techniques you DJ's would offer in trying to meet them....obviously this is diificult, as running out the door and up to them wouldn't help, often times they are repeat offenders, meaning I see them on multiple occasions.

I could get in my car, and catch up to her farther on down the road, and act like I just happened to be driving by, if I went with this, what approach could one use, as I would have to pull uo beside her in the car ;)

"Hey there, I noticed you as I was driving by, thought you were kinda cute, and wanted to meet you" something like that??

Also often I AM driving down the road in actuality, and I see a hot number, what DJ approach could you use to try to meet someone walking down the road while driving??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
If I were a chick, and some guy pulled up next to me in a car after following me down the street, I'd be thinking "serial killer or rapist" too loudly to hear a word you said. Walk down the street, but dont look like you're following (read: stalking) them.
 

electron

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Virtually Everywhere........
Yeah, I see what your saying it was either that or nothing...and let them get away :) besides I wouldn't follow them so much, as just happen to stop by them.....

Probably just a little too enthusiastic, guess you can't approach all chicks even if you want too...haha!
 

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
DJ is not technique, DJ is a mindset

as running out the door and up to them wouldn't help
why not? you want to meet her right? what more natural place then right out your front door?

Following her might make you look like a stalker. But if you're outside your house doing some work, you see her, you go up and say ' hi, i'm electron ... (ask her a question)'. See a group of ladies, say 'hi ladies, where ya goin?'

Don't dismiss something till you've tried it several times. You're the male, use your balls and meet her. Don't follow her, approach her from the front. And always remember there's more women so don't worry if you screw it up.
 
Top