Girls using KINO---a sign of improvement????

Reaction score
Hey, I have studied the DJ techniques for a few monthes now and it has helped me greatly. I'm kinda lost on when and how to go for the phone number (we'll get to that later ). I used my techniques on this one girl in my spanish class (who was like a 7-8 maybe, but I gotta start somewhere right) and I got a lot of response. I did a lot of teasing and I alternated my moods from day to day to keep it interesting. After about 3-4 days, I noticed her attention became boosted. She asked about where I was going whenever I would leave and then she used a lot of kino. She had her arm rested on mine during an assingment we had to do as partners and she kept on moving her body near mine and brushing slightly. This, (while being newly aware of my past stupidity with the females) seemed like a great sign of improvement. My point is, if she (any girl/woman/whatever) starts using kino a lot, does that mean she's at least somewhat interested?

My other question is when should I go in for the number (not only in this situation but in any situation) because I am kinda lost! Thanks alot!

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if she has no reason to be in the friends zone (lotsa kino there...) then yeah, it could definitly be attraction. Don't count on it every time though, as a lot of chicks are too shy to initiate the kino no matter how much they want you.

On the number - try to get it at the climax of the conversation, then leave. If you soak the conversation for all it's worth then leave after she knows more about you then your parents, then chances are she won't be nearly as interested than if you waited until the conversation was at its all time high (great kino, laughin it up etc) then you say you gotta run, but youd like to continue the conversation, get her number and leave etc.

Hope this helped- -

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, dude,
girls are born djs
they will know how to touch before they even understand that the world is round. they dont even know that such things exisited but they are doing/ using it.
either her man or her close friend, she will unknowning touch. this is her instinct, it's build into her by the society. This form of touch should not be looked into very importantly in judging her IL by the amount of touch given. but by the intensity of the feeling aroused by the touch. Even then, it should be viewed as 1 of many factors contributing to you judging her IL

NOW, I want to tell you something very important. i want you to pay very close attention to the following:
STOP YOUr FU<King Brain FROM THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS FU<KING STUPID "HER INTEREST IN YOU', SO WAT IF SHE WANTS TO FU<K YOU THAT MOMENT? WOULD YOU BE READLY TO DO HER AT THAT SPOT?JUST DO YOUR FU<KING STUFF, EVEN SHE IS NOT THINKING BOUT FU<KING YOU, YOU CAN MAKE HER WET WITH YOUR SKILLS. WAT I SAID WAS CRAP, TOTAL PIECE OF SH|T. so
wat you gonna do, send curse mail to me, reply with more Fu<k? think about it.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is touching you in anyway thats not part of her job or she isn't giving you CPR or something, she likes you.

Reaction score
umm i disagree about the part of "women were born DJs"

Most of them are far more insecure than the guys. Why do you think they always wear make-up, have to be into the latest fashions, have a million friends, because they are not happy with themselves, and so therefore they give into society's expectations and fall into its abyss. and that is where the men must take charge and grasp the opportunity!

When girls are between the kindergarten and "tween" times, they are taught and shown that the men must approach and all that, so therefore women sit on this certain pedestal, and expect the perfect guy to come along and take them away to happyland.

What the parents don't do right is teach the girl to be self-confident and secure and all that. Therefore when they grow up, they are taken advantage of and like a village in scandinavia back in medieval times, they were pillaged, burned and raped(sometimes)...

I could keep on going and stating a million reasons why, women are not DJs. A small percentage to have those attributes, but it is a rarity. Same with the guys. They aren't exactly taught correctly to take charge of what they want now a days when it is needed the most! The shy AFCish guy will see that "hot" chick as a DJ, she has men flocking all over her, she seems to be confident and radiant...WRONG!!!!! Take away the guys, the fashion, friends, and everything else that makes her feel wanted, and she ain't a damn thing!!!! Break these illusions, of them being goddesess and queens, when they aren't!!

Only a fool would disagree with me, a fool with AFC tendencies who sees the world like it is in those hipocritical love songs, and movies....

Reaction score
<QUOTE>NOW, I want to tell you something very important. i want you to pay very close attention to the following:
STOP YOUr FU<King Brain FROM THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS FU<KING STUPID "HER INTEREST IN YOU', SO WAT IF SHE WANTS TO FU<K YOU THAT MOMENT? WOULD YOU BE READLY TO DO HER AT THAT SPOT?JUST DO YOUR FU<KING STUFF, EVEN SHE IS NOT THINKING BOUT FU<KING YOU, YOU CAN MAKE HER WET WITH YOUR SKILLS. WAT I SAID WAS CRAP, TOTAL PIECE OF SH|T. so
wat you gonna do, send curse mail to me, reply with more Fu<k? think about it</QUOTE>

I never said I thought she wanted to have sex with me or vice versa. I'm 16 and I have morals and so does she. I'm just talking about "Somwhat" attraction. THank you all for your posts by the way!