Girls turning very cold and rude after I'm unresponsive towards them?

bluebirdseven

Reaction score
I'm very confused about this. This is what happened:

1) Joined a language class to pick up a language. While it would be a bonus to get to know a girl through the class, my main aim is still to learn the language.

2) Initially, the girls were all very friendly, very responsive, smiling faces, eye contact. I usually say hi and bye to them, but it pretty much never go beyond those 2 words (class is all about teacher talking, not a lot of chances for interacting unless one makes an effort to interact after class, which I didn't; I usually pack up and go back straight away as it's late and I've stuff to do)

3) A few months later, one by one, they slowly started turning colder and colder. It got to this point whereby, tonight, I said bye to one of them while passing her on the way home, she look at me and pretended she never heard anything although I was right next to her. This is the 2nd time this happened. Now I feel like I'm being totally outcast LOL

Is it true that when one doesn't take things to the next level in terms of conversation rather than just saying hi and bye, the girls usually get pissed off or whatever?

Is it too late to fix it now? If it can still be fixed, how do I go about it? :O
I personally don't see myself dating any of these chicks but I would like them to be part of my social circle.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluebirdseven said:
I'm very confused about this. This is what happened:

1) Joined a language class to pick up a language. While it would be a bonus to get to know a girl through the class, my main aim is still to learn the language.

2) Initially, the girls were all very friendly, very responsive, smiling faces, eye contact. I usually say hi and bye to them, but it pretty much never go beyond those 2 words (class is all about teacher talking, not a lot of chances for interacting unless one makes an effort to interact after class, which I didn't; I usually pack up and go back straight away as it's late and I've stuff to do)

3) A few months later, one by one, they slowly started turning colder and colder. It got to this point whereby, tonight, I said bye to one of them while passing her on the way home, she look at me and pretended she never heard anything although I was right next to her. This is the 2nd time this happened. Now I feel like I'm being totally outcast LOL

Is it true that when one doesn't take things to the next level in terms of conversation rather than just saying hi and bye, the girls usually get pissed off or whatever?

Is it too late to fix it now? If it can still be fixed, how do I go about it? :O
I personally don't see myself dating any of these chicks but I would like them to be part of my social circle.
You don't have to fix anything. It's their problem not yours. I've had something similar happen to me but slightly different. In different classes, I've had a woman attracted to me but the feeling wasn't mutual. I just saw her as nothing more than a friend to either study with or get notes from. After several days of trying to hit on me without me reciprocating, they would go ice cold and won't even acknowledge my greetings.

I just chuckle to myself because I never had any attraction for them in the first place.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluebirdseven said:
Sounds like an attention seeking issue to me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've definitely noticed this with girls. They are so unable to handle even an implied rejection that they do a cold shutdown on you in order to live with themselves. After all, how can the little princess not command attention from ALL men? ;/

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I've definitely noticed this with girls. They are so unable to handle even an implied rejection that they do a cold shutdown on you in order to live with themselves. After all, how can the little princess not command attention from ALL men? ;/
Yup. It's funny watching them turn into outright b!tches when you don't give them the attention their twisted minds believe they deserve.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I can relate. I've tried having normal, friendly interactions with certain women to build rapport in a platonic way and it always seems to backfire.

If they like you or feel like you should be giving them more attention they get pissed off when you don't. You should be bursting with energy just like all the other men (orbiters) that engage her.

Even if the chick is taken (married or otherwise involved in a serious relationship) they act offended as though they were single and you were leading them on.

That's why I don't maintain female friends. I don't have to put in any special effort for my male friends. I get more than enough drama from any source of p-ssy.

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they just think you want to be by yourself so they don't try to talk to you. After all, you just say hi or bye. I doubt they're even thinking about you long enough to decide that they are going to ignore you lol. I mean you're just some guy in class who doesn't like talking to people, it's not like they showed interest than went cold. They are just doing what you were doing in the beginning and just not having conversations with you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks of reproductive age are always sexual. It's a huge part of their nature. If yr not playing up to them you don't exist. Flirting and leaving it at that is fine. Walk past drop a couple of hooks and get on with yr class. They'll assume yr dying to get with them and just playing too cool for school. Use them for flirting practice in breaks - especially use eye contact and body posture - if yr good at that the words don't matter.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluebird learn on how to flirt as a joke, take her flirting and keep playing with then, just don't move on it.

example on my gym, have a personal trainer there who is pretty,(hell she even remember me of scarlet johanson), thing is after sometime we just saying hi when she was talking with other people I know just to be polite, I started to being more flirty and joke with her, she opened up more till one time friend of mine said in front of her to make me lose ground saying I wanted her, I just break it with a smile and said easier she wanting me, after that, no joke she would come behind me when I was not looking and hug me, say my name out loud to catch my atencion and me just playing and joking with her, and always saying you cant keep you hand of me don't you? or damn stop molesting me, that is all in a joke and friendly manner, also take note, she do have a BF, but also since i'm not really interested in anything serious and even less use my pen on someone else ink, I just keep playing around with her.

well DL;DR?

learn to flirty in a playfull manner with will supply her with enough atencion for her not being cold with you and also it would never be troublesome for you to toss that her way sometimes, make her work to get your gaze, try not to be too serious

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do nothing. Actually, you treat them the same as they treat you. Reciprocate the coldness. Other than that, pfft, you got no time to make every girl like you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
What's the lesser of two evils?

1. Be their beta orbiter or ego booster

2. Be totally invisible

These chicks didn't find you attractive enough to move things past attention. Ignore them.

Case closed.