Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls touching

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
i have a question? what does it mean when a girl touches you? I mean in the sense as were at work not a bar scene and a girl pats you on the shoulder,girls supposedly bumping into you while your sitting down .. its a classroom setting by the way training room. Girls basically walking past you in a small classroom and physically making contact. Should I assume they are intentionally trying to get my attention or are they really just touching me for work related communication or on accident? Also there are girls that basically show off there underwear in the classroom i mean if i were a girl i know my underwear was showing but these girls dont care and don't seem to lift up their jeans . Is it a sign that they want you to look or don't they know that they are showing off there underwear. Also after work i have a question on coincidence. is it a coincidence that a girl just so happens to be driving right next to me on the highway. is it a coincidence the same girl just so happens to park by me everyday. is it a coincidence the girl just so happens to get gas the same time i do or is she just doing this and not knowing.

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
MaritimeForce, you know it's funny that you mention this for I have noticed many of the same things you have. What is important is to know that all of these things that you are talking about are subtle ways that a girl will let you know that she is interested. Just think about when we Kino a girl, it is us subtly (or not so subtly ;) )making contact with the girl to let her know we have a sexual presence when with her. Same with this as well when the girls touch you. As for the underwear thing, if you are talking to a girl and she is like, oh wow i just got this new thong isn't it hot and then shows you the side of it, that's a red flag she wouldn't mind showing you the rest of it as it finds its way to the floor of your bedroom. All of these are go ahead signals and you should proceed to lay the mack down on these chicks. That is what I have done in situations like yours to great results.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a good topic for discussion, because i think that there are a lot of times when a girl touches you and it means absolutely nothing

for example, i was in a shoe store i few days ago with my buddy, and we were looking some nice pairs of shoes. the girl working there came up to us and offered assistance, so that started a tiny bit of conversation...mostly about shoes. we chatted a tiny tiny (i stress tiny, like literally just a few words) about what kind of shoes i was looking for, and she said "here, what do you think of these" and she was walking away towards a part of the shelf further down, and she brushed my arm with her hand as a gesture for me to follow her

stuff like that makes me think that maybe the girl just does it because that's her job....

trace_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the kino touching places is her lower back... would a good time to touch her lowerback be when you two are walking thru a crowded door, and put your fingertips on her lowerback as though you are "showing her in"? to me this sounds confusing, i hope yall get it.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trace_man
one of the kino touching places is her lower back... would a good time to touch her lowerback be when you two are walking thru a crowded door, and put your fingertips on her lowerback as though you are "showing her in"? to me this sounds confusing, i hope yall get it.
get ya but i dont think they would treat this as a sign of interest? Some girls are so use to be getting touched that they think nothing of it. Somethnig a bit more obvious would be better i think, but i guess every little bit does help.