Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls tinder and real life.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Had a girl on tinder. heres the messages we had.

Me: can i touch your books?
Me: I mean boobs?
Her: Sure hows that going to work? do you plan on scheduling a drive by and touching one titty and then on your way to someone elses titty.
Me: maybe
Her: what a let down.
Me: Why
Her: I was hoping for something a bit more creative and witty than a one worded answer. did you just sent that to heaps of chicks and decided to pick the one who just said yes or?
Me: Good luck with your search for a boyfriend or whatever you want. Im a player so not suited to you.
Her: I doubt you're very good at it all i wanted was someone to drive by and suckle on my tittys and all i got was a one worded response.

real life in the club tonight was three women approach me. Ended up dancing with them for 15 mins. them spinning me around and me spinning them around. one made eye contact with me but she couldn't keep eye contact for too long. first time she started giggling when looking in my eyes when she looked away. her friend asked how old i was.
we all held hands in a group and just danced until they bounced and they said bye.

i don't know how to convert girls into lays. paying for it is alot easier. how to convert to lays?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interest conversion is very situational, in that every scenario is different and so you have to deploy tools and skills that help you to get a result in real time.

That Tinder chick wanted you to write a long azz paragraph because she is an attention addict, who is used to an endless dosage of poems from simps; so she has come to expect it from all potential suitors. You didnt do anything wrong on that one. In fact I think you handled her the way she was supposed to be handled.

The club scenario would have ended much better if you had identified the girl displaying the most interest early and focused convo on her instead of spreading yourself thinly by trying to entertain all 3 with your break-dancing. Its incredibly hard to separate a girl from a group of her friends, so the best result you could have achieved here is get some digits and hit her up later off-site.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Interest conversion is very situational, in that every scenario is different and so you have to deploy tools and skills that help you to get a result in real time.

That Tinder chick wanted you to write a long azz paragraph because she is an attention addict, who is used to an endless dosage of poems from simps; so she has come to expect it from all potential suitors. You didnt do anything wrong on that one. In fact I think you handled her the way she was supposed to be handled.

The club scenario would have ended much better if you had identified the girl displaying the most interest early and focused convo on her instead of spreading yourself thinly by trying to entertain all 3 with your break-dancing. Its incredibly hard to separate a girl from a group of her friends, so the best result you could have achieved here is get some digits and hit her up later off-site.
Yeah I just wanted to spend some more time with her and muck around with her. I would of liked to spend time with all three of the girls. Perhaps all naked together in a back of a ambulance and them all dressed up as nurses and me as the doctor.

I'm actually considering buying a old ambulance and parking this outside the club and buying some outfits to have some fun playing hospital.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would of liked to spend time with all three of the girls. Perhaps all naked together in a back of a ambulance and them all dressed up as nurses and me as the doctor.

I'm actually considering buying a old ambulance and parking this outside the club and buying some outfits to have some fun playing hospital.
Per Wikipedia:
Playing doctor is considered by most child psychologists to be a normal step in childhood development between the ages of approximately three and six years, so long as all parties are willing participants and relatively close in age.”

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Per Wikipedia:
Playing doctor is considered by most child psychologists to be a normal step in childhood development between the ages of approximately three and six years, so long as all parties are willing participants and relatively close in age.”
Lol most psychologists are quite foolish. They ain't to be taken seriously but its best to have some compassion for them. Watch houseos when you get the chance. People laugh at a guy whos nearly 40 who gets in the back with 3 strippers one with a rusted **** piecing. she gives him a std because his dik tells him when he's on a mad trip.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Lol most psychologists are quite foolish. They ain't to be taken seriously but its best to have some compassion for them. Watch houseos when you get the chance. People laugh at a guy whos nearly 40 who gets in the back with 3 strippers one with a rusted **** piecing. she gives him a std because his dik tells him when he's on a mad trip.
Sorry, I didn’t consider the wisdom contained in a fictional tv show as compared to this threads title containing the words ‘real life’. An important difference to personally consider and recognize …

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn’t consider the wisdom contained in a fictional tv show as compared to this threads title containing the words ‘real life’. An important difference to personally consider and recognize …
You do tend to delete truth posts from myself from time to time.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
She's probably pne of those chicks that screenshot and post "funny" conversations to her friends on spcial media or reddit

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well messages like that are a dime a dozen on Tinder so i can see why she rejected you. Sounds like she was attracted to you but disappointed at your clumsy attempt at sexual conversation or whatever that was. Women are always telling me they hate OLD cause most of the messages are pick up lines or direct sexual innuendo right out of the gate and guys can't seem to type more than one sentence at a time.

Billtx49

Reaction score
cause most of the messages are pick up lines or direct sexual innuendo right out of the gate and guys can't seem to type more than one sentence at a time.
Yes, Nothing spells out hardcore sexual desperation more than a man exhibiting it up front like that…
Extreme horniness has no patience these days, or is it a display of instant gratification syndrome…

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
well messages like that are a dime a dozen on Tinder so i can see why she rejected you. Sounds like she was attracted to you but disappointed at your clumsy attempt at sexual conversation or whatever that was. Women are always telling me they hate OLD cause most of the messages are pick up lines or direct sexual innuendo right out of the gate and guys can't seem to type more than one sentence at a time.
I put it down to that she wasn't wet and wanting to have sex. Simple as that.

I've been friends with girls and they told me they would of let me make a move on them at one point in time and at other points in time they are not in the mood. even one tells me now that one of the guys she talks to has is timing all wrong. she will fark him if he comes over at the right time (when shes horny and wet and wants ****).

I'm going to focus my game on finding girls who are wet and wanting to bang. Not looking for girls who are wanting to have a 3 hour conversation going back and forwards sharing witty comments. i talk to a couple of women now doing that crap. I'd have to buy more phones just to keep up doing that stuff since you can't be on 3 phone calls at once.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

in the club I usually talk give attention the one/her friends i don't desire and that usually makes the girl more interested and annoyed and her spins around because she starts thinking "why doesn't he give me the attention and is just talking to my friends?". + if her girlfriends approve me then I'm already halfway. This works most of the time perfectly, at least for me.