Girls think im wierd?...oh know. (good read)

slickback88

Reaction score
Hey i'm a freshman in college and I should be getting alot of women because i know this suave stuff like the back of my hands. However I have certain, kinks in my game that makes the whole thing turn to ****...I guess i wierd girls out. LIke the girls that take the time to know me they usually get "woo'd" but most girls don't take the time to know me because I guess I carry myself like a wierd person. Like I get alot of attention from my looks so girls are always looking at me. But I can never seal the deal cuz they think i'm wierd. I been like trying to study myself to figure this epidemic out and I came up with this. Since I was younger I have had alot of physical, mental and sexual abuse from people that "i'm supposed to trust". Not going to get into that too deeply. But like I cant get over that **** and whenver i think about that **** they can obviously tell that there is something wrong with me. But I am not a complete dumbass cuz I try to forget about it and not let it show, but it does anyway. People think that I look sad and angry and some people have even said that I look like a KILLER! THese are people that have gotten to know me of course and they realize that i'm not that way. Yeah so like I give off that aura even when i'm happy. I figure this because people come up to me and be like whats wrong ? but i dont even be thinking about nothing or i'm not even sad. I figured that I give off these negative vibes sub-conciously, because I ****en have my bad experiences in the back of my mind sub-conciously. And I realized that this **** effects everything I do down to the way I move and ****. **** before this **** happened I used to be an alpha male but now its like im a wienie. And its not cuz of how I look initially that triggers thier response, cuz im like 5'7, 135 pounds and I have a good looking baby-face. People say I look years younger than what I am. I'm just not an imtimidating guy period. Its the body launguage and ****.

Also my eye contact scares girls, due to my years of frowning I have a slight permanent frown. I'm just not an inviting guy judged only on looks. I have a story that happened only a few days ago... here goes.

I have to bus to school, there is two buses that can take you too school. THe bust that takes you straight to school is usually full so you have to sign up to ride at certain times. So I'm not signed up to ride on mondays and wednesdays. Therefore I ride the other bus thats usually empty on those days. I just started doing this, last week, cuz i saw her and this dude getting on and I know she goes to my school. SO i was worried that I might get kicked off bus A, so I rode with the girl and the guy to see how to get to my school using that bus... Soo anyway I ride the bus and it drops us off at this college where we walk to the city bus stop to get to the school. That was fine, we then road the bus home later on that night, it was the school bus so there was other kids there with us also. So im doin my think clownin with the other kids then she starts talking to me and giving me IOI's. Like flicking her hair and qualifying and ****. (This is what usually happens with chicks for me I usually get them easy, but keeping them is hard) So wednesday comes and she rides the bus again but this time the other guy wasnt there. SO I walked ahead of her and since I didn't exactly know the way for sure I checked behind me twice (just two times) to see if she was still behind me to make sure im going the right way. SHe gave me freaky looks like she was scared of me and never road the bus again. And she told her friends about me and they kinda are wierd around me now! And now like I she really avoids me like she thinks imma kill her or something. ****ING WIERD FOOL! and this **** happens all the time, if im not in a total ****ing good mood girls are scrared of me... wtf do i do?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you give off a negative vibe to everyone.
listen to comedians, *study body language, and learn to use it to your advantage* and smmmmmiiiiiillllle, grin a big ol stupid grin, a quirky light grin, w/e. at everyone. ugly girls included. maybe not guys, but you catch my drift.
no matter how bad you are feeling, don't project it upon others, act upbeat and almost always willing to socialize.

Knowings everything on this site means jack squat if you cant mold it into your personality.

Travisty

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first piece of advise is- **** that girl you dont know her and obviously your better off for it if she is that petty.

Secondly whatever happend to you is not your fault so dont dwell on it or second guess yourself. If people look into your eyes and see something that scares them its because you are thinking about it. Stop.
If you want to approach a girl... Think of the funniest or best thing that ever happend to you the best day of your life remember it as clearly as possible focus on the details what did you smell what did you hear or see what colors where around you what where you wearing ect. make it brighter and bigger in your mind as big as you can like a picture 10 stories high. Once you have a clear picture of that day/kiss/event whatever in your mind hold it and approach.

I honestly think the best thing you can do is find somone to talk too. Also make friends with some alpha males(always check the integrity of the people you make friends with you are who you hang with) once you get in good with some guys who are natural alpha males(although I'm not religous speaking with priests/preachers has helped me learn compassion) just tell them you need help they may not make you there new best friend but they will look out for you and offer advise. Life is all about networking and loving yourself and everyone around you.

slickback88

Reaction score
Thanx...so much for the replies that you guys gave... I truly feel better since i've never told anyone. Thanx alot and I will try my absolute BEST to put it into action.