Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that toy with guys

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a psychological reason why some women/men like to toy with someone's feelings!

The narcissist is confident that people find him irresistible. His unfailing charm is part of his self-imputed omnipotence. This inane conviction is what makes the narcissist a "pathological charmer". The somatic narcissist and the histrionic flaunt their sex appeal, virility or femininity, sexual prowess, musculature, physique, training, or athletic achievements.

Narcissists firmly believe that being unique, they are entitled to special treatment by others. They deploy their "charm offensives" to manipulate their nearest and dearest (or even complete strangers) and use them as instruments of gratification. Exerting personal magnetism and charisma become ways of asserting control and obviating other people's personal boundaries.

The pathological charmer feels superior to the person he captivates and fascinates. To him, charming someone means having power over her, controlling her, or even subjugating her. It is all a mind game intertwined with a power play. The person to be thus enthralled is an object, a mere prop, and a toy.

In some cases, pathological charm involves more than a grain of sadism.

It provokes in the narcissist sexual arousal by inflicting the "pain" of subjugation on the beguiled who "cannot help" but be enchanted. He uses charm to help maintain object constancy and fend off abandonment – in other words, to ensure that the person he "bewitched" won't disappear on him.
Now, that's how we can destroy them:

Pathological charmers react with rage and aggression when their intended targets prove to be impervious and resistant to their lure. This kind of narcissistic injury – being spurned and rebuffed – makes them feel threatened, rejected, and denuded. Being ignored amounts to a challenge to their uniqueness, entitlement, control, and superiority. Narcissists wither without constant Narcissistic Supply. When their charm fails to elicit it – they feel annulled, non-existent, and "dead".
Expectedly, they go to great lengths to secure said supply. It is only when their efforts are frustrated that the mask of civility and congeniality drops and reveals the true face of the narcissist – a predator on the prowl.
Guys! Thats why We Djs must control ourselves and dont let be controled/toyed by those people (they're the master of disguise).

Once we recognize them we can either:

1. Run
2. Frustrate them! Once we know what they want from us.

I do think this forum should open a disscussion just for psychology. It's a lot to do with seduction/frustration!

Keep studying!

gregory

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, before i found sosuave, i liked this girl a lot.... and after finding sosuave, my IL has dropped a lot, but i still want to ask her out. today i am going to ask her out, even though i know she is a tease and is going to play me, and is an attention ***** sushine girl.

i dont care if i get rejected, its my first time asking anyone, and we are totally different, its not gonna work out, but i still gonna do it because i like her. okay cool.

Reaction score
I know a woman like this but I am aware of her games, she sounds EXACTLY like what's described in this post. I ran away last time and she chased me, I gave in, and then she used me again. Now she will never see me again, I hope it hurts her like she hurt me. Damn b!tch.

Glad to get that off my chest...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, misread. I thought this topic was "Girls who toy with GUNS"
:(

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
Damn, misread. I thought this topic was "Girls who toy with GUNS"
:(
Girls with guns....

All I can say is DON'T piss her off!:eek:

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
I'm feeling this post

I deal with these girls alot. The way they keep you enchanted is that they always want to be on your mind. This type of girl can really burn a dj's style because you will remember how you got burned and it will affect your chances with other women. My advice is run like the wind or tease her. have her lookin like :mad:

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Psycho powers?

The way they keep you enchanted is that they always want to be on your mind.
It's a relly strange situation! Once there was a girl that was flirting HEAVILY with me, but I was the ultimate challange, and I was ignoring her completely (I new she was already taken).

I saw her STRUGGLING in trying to make me fall for her, and I wasn't... She was getting depressed, all shy and sad!

In fact, the impression I had, was that she was the one falling for me! WHEn we fall for her, we have a HEAVY one-its, and she's gone! This is psycho!

as you said:

This type of girl can really burn a dj's style because you will remember how you got burned and it will affect your chances with other women.
My advice is: ignore her and/or run like the wind