"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Girls that look at you out of the corners of their eyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Okay, so I'm at my local Wal-Mart the other day thumbing through the magazines and this girl is checking out the greeting cards a ways down the aisle. Well, I finished with the magazines and started to walk in her direction down the aisle (I was not going to attempt a number close or anything. I already have a girlfriend) and I noticed that she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye all while trying to be smooth (playing it off) while looking at the card she was holding. You know the look, fellas! Where, the fix their gaze at 45° and hold it until you pass behind their back??

This has also happened on more than one occasion... So, does this mean she was checking me out, or did she think I was a potential stalker?? (I only glanced at her once prior to walking behind her once I finished my magazine after about 30 seconds).

Any help would be appreciated!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
stalker?


that kinda sounds retarded dont you thing. Gee i wonder wut it means........
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Why do these posts exist?

How would we know if she thought of you as a stalker from that little info. We dont know anything about you.

You also said you had a GF, so what does it really matter how she was looking at you. Why do you care?

I know, you probably would appreciate the ego boost.

But, honestly why did you write this?

She looked at you. OK. Great. Probably means she was seeing what you were doing, or was figuring out if she thought you were good looking, but because you didnt talk to her you have no way of knowing.

I just dont understand, what difference this post makes? Honestly, if its' that look' then you have your answer. Sounds like you just want someone to pump up your ego and say, hey dude, she totally wanted you.

Otherwise, it really makes no difference.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
No no, I'm kinda interested as well. About 4 years back when I was in high school, this girl always looked at me walking down the hall from the corner of her eyes. Maybe she wasnt looking at me, but it always seemed like she was. Long story short, I asked her out, got her #, and she still ended up rejected me. Boo hoo.

I'd also like to know if there's any significance to this corner of your eyes shyt.
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
No No NO... I'm not out seeking an "ego boost" as one poster put it. I simply would like to know WHY girls do this.

Are they too nervous to look me in the eye?

Are they just trying to get a little "looksy" without becoming too obvious?

Are they sensing that i'm about to approach for a number close? i.e. - (reading my body language?)

Or are they just being overtly paranoid of their personal space?


There is definitely something going on here. This has happened to me several times and I find this behavior very bizarre to say the least.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
ya this girl keep lookin at me from the corner of her eye, and she wants me, but we can still talk face to face, thats how i know she wants me, what u gotta do is talk, aint no psychics here to help you.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Those kinda girls are mental in the head. I have this coworker that does that all the time with me when I walk over in the direction she works. It's creepy cause everytime I do an innocent glance, her eyes are staring at me from the corner.

From my example, girls are PSYCHOS if they do that.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Scought
Why do these posts exist?
Because I just logged on.

If you think a girl has interest go in for the CA. We don't wanna hear that you were reading the signs. I would much rather hear a report from you saying that you learned something through experimentation.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top