"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girls That Like Stick Shifts...

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Not that I know of...But I do find that naturally attractive.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Girls always want to learn on mine. I get a kick out of it. Great chance to get kino and know girls better. Also throwing out so many sexual jokes about driving one. :D
 

1hepcat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
mine said she wanted me to teach her how to drive my car (it's a stick), and then she was going to take me home and drive MY stick. Hahahaha!
 

CrazyChemist

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I had a girl that wanted to shift gears while I drove.. Was kinda funny until she missed 5th and slammed it 3rd. Thank god for rev limiters.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top