Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls That Drink Alot Of Alcohol

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @EyeBRollin on this one. Someone just mentioned having your own crib. I've noticed one thing when dating younger (9+) years women. When they live at home (""shelterd"") they'll look completely different at the phrase" me casa su casa". They'll happily hang out at your house. Even introducing you to their family and inviting you to their home is worth something.

Soon as they get their own house and lose this " shelter" they'll become different persons. I've seen this transition several times. Lets just say when your gf moves out of her parents home to get her own house, is a good time to break up (before you helped her with everything ).
I have the total opposite opinion lol. I have never enjoyed dating women like this.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the total opposite opinion lol. I have never enjoyed dating women like this.
Opinion oke, but experience? I never said this is enjoyable. But if you are 34 and your gf is 25 she could still be living with her parents. Long study, broken relationship, saving money to get a good house , difficult house market ect. And thats talking about a 34 y.o man.

The point is that there's no telling how a woman will respond in a different environment. And when its about women, imo that's applicable to many areas in life. That's why I agreed with @EyeBRollin that sheltering a woman at least keeps her In a certain mall. Especially if that's what you prefer. Different strokes for different folks.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinion oke, but experience? I never said this is enjoyable. But if you are 34 and your gf is 25 she could still be living with her parents. Long study, broken relationship, saving money to get a good house , difficult house market ect. And thats talking about a 34 y.o man.
My ex was 20 and lived in her parents big McMansion. I hated going over there because it never felt like my or her house. She didn’t have much money either, so our dates/hangouts were pretty basic and got old. My current gf has a decent job and we are able to travel internationally and do much more fun things.