Girls that don't openly show IOI's??

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we're all having a good time playing beer pong, drinking games, etc. at my buddys place when these two girls walk in. HB7.5 was a tall brunette with a nice body. HB6.5 was a blonde with not much goin on in the face but a BANGIN body. I introduced myself and one of my friends but didn't go after either of them right away. None of the guys there were really a threat so I wasn't all that worried about it.

So as time passes (and I become more inebriated), me and my wing ask them to play beer pong with us. We make small talk..HB6.5 seems receptive, laughing at my jokes etc. but HB7.5 was not being very responsive to me at all.

After we're done playing I notice HB7.5 talking to one of my other friends. He shoots me a text saying that she was asking about me. Apparently she asked who I was and said something to the effect of "We are kind of stalking him". He told me that it was her specifically who asked about me, but after seeing how unresponsive she was towards me (literally no IOI's whatsoever...if I asked her a question she would answer it and drift off into another conversation or look uninterested)..I thought that she must be talking about her friend, who was giving me good EC and laughing at my jokes.

So I make my move on HB6.5 and tell my so-called 'wing' to work on HB7.5, we play a couple games of beer pong, decent kino and all that good stuff. She seemed to be into me, rubbing against me etc. but I was fairly drunk and didn't escalate well or build much rapport with her.

My wing has no game at all and didn't get anywhere with HB7.5. He was also really drunk which didnt help. But what pissed me off so bad was that he was trying his hardest to ****block me. I guess he was jealous that the girls pointed me out instead of him, but he was going out of his way to undermine and belittle me as much as possible. If I had better game I could have gotten with HB6.5 regardless, but he sure as hell wasn't helping the situation.

The whole time this is going on, my friend keeps pulling me to the side and saying that I was talking to the wrong girl, it was actually HB7.5 who wanted me, and talking about how she was mad that I was flirting with her friend and not her. Keep in mind this girl did absolutely nothing to make herself available to me. So I just brush it off and assume he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Anyways, I get nowhere with either of these girls and they leave. My question is are there really girls who will give ZERO IOI's toward guys they are into? was this just some sort of **** test that she was giving me before I even met her? Makes no sense to me at all.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course some girls are like this, and they don't play much of a role on sites like these for a good reason - they probably aren't worth your time. Not because they are shy, but because most women aren't worth our time, shy or not. Her shyness doesnt necessarily make her a quality girl thats worth going after. Shy girls take more effort than girls who show interest, but this doesn't set the shy girl apart from the other girls. This doesn't validate her as being more worthy of your effort.
Women are already not worth that much effort unless they validate themselves. Keep that in mind.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Of course some girls are like this, and they don't play much of a role on sites like these for a good reason - they probably aren't worth your time. Not because they are shy, but because most women aren't worth our time, and if a girl is gonna make herself harder to attain, then just mark her off.
If not her shyness that necessarily makes her a quality girl thats worth going after, so it's hard to justify going after a girl who is shy if that doesnt even mean shes of higher quality than one who shows interest in you
i see where you are coming from. she wasn't shy at all though. i just got the vibe that she was kind of blowing me off whenever i talked to her.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i get that too. what i do in that case is play highschool: she can let me find out she's interest any creative way she likes. For example, she can tell a friend and her friend can tell me if she wants. But I keep in mind that if she's not going to make her interest known in any way, then I can't be expected to keep pursuing. If she wants me to pursue, then she's gotta make it worth my time.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
yeah i get that too. what i do in that case is play highschool: she can let me find out she's interest any creative way she likes. For example, she can tell a friend and her friend can tell me if she wants. But I keep in mind that if she's not going to make her interest known in any way, then I can't be expected to keep pursuing. If she wants me to pursue, then she's gotta make it worth my time.
this was pretty much my mindset...if she was interested but made no effort to put herself out there then its her loss.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I think its our job to pursue and its there's to be chased (to a certain degree). WE are supposed to do the approaching right? I know that some would wish that attractive girls would approach them, but the truth is if you want it sometimes you need to go after it.

However, you seemed to not mind going after the other girl. I guess you figured that the challenge wasn't worth the reward? I am just saying that if a girl isn't making herself available to you, but you know that she likes you or even might learn to like you, why not try?

Just as a note i dont suggest chasing her to the end of the earth. However, from what you posted you didnt even try. She didn't make herself available (besides having someone tell you her feelings) so you walked off. There wasn't that much effort on your part to get her so maybe you were not showing the IoI's?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes girl don't openly show IOI's because in their little heads they think that playing hard to get is how to get boys. That's why it's always good to stay a little persistent.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, you should pursue a bit to decide for yourself how far you should go.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP said he tried small talk, and HB7.5 wasnt responsive. Its a girls job to be responsive if they're interested. If she's the type that wants you to chase her, she is probably a game player.

I was recently put in a similar situation. My buddy said he knows some chick that thinks I'm the cats meow, but he wouldnt tell me who. I finally get it out of him. It turns out to be this chick who hangs out with his girlfriend. Shes a 7 or so, decent looking. Ive seen her around, but have never talked to her. I even chickened out approaching her once. So when she finally comes in the bar, I confirmed with my buddy that she was the girl, and my buddy was being a pvssy about it, cuz he wasnt supposed to say anything, so I had to be subtle about the whole thing. I threw small talk at her, but she was one word answering, and totally unresponsive, almost intimidated by me or something. So she leaves, and I grabbed my buddies girl, and told her to tell her freinds to quit being so fvcking shy. That was last week, and I haven't seen her since. I've never pursued shy, or unresponsive girls before, and it seems like a hassle, and Im not sure how to approach it without blowing my buddie's cover.

It makes me wonder if I ever come off like that to girls myself, due to lack of confidence. If I do, then I know why I dont get as much as I should. They dont want to make the effort either.