"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Girls that don’t have friends

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
My gf has a best friend she saw today, she hadn’t seen her in months and they live 5 mins away, my gf bday was 3 weeks ago.

I find it odd that supposed best friends rarely meet and hang out and even miss birthdays to meet in person.

I’m sure there’s something wrong with girls who don’t have many friends but I’m not quite sure what it means. She has 0 male friends.

Her social/life is revolving around me, I’ve been encouraging her to make friends and keep in touch with existing friends, she got a bit offended, however tonight is her second night in a row meeting friends after work so I think I’ve done something right.

She doesn’t seem to care, she likes chilling with me, I want a girl that likes girls nights and being with women, rather than work me work me work me. I want a girl people want to be around who is the life and soul, or it just feels like it’s all me. Maybe it’s age/maturity but I feel less fun these days.

/vent
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dragonfly

Banned
Joined
Sep 27, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
16
Location
California
Women who say they have no friends just means she is only invited places 330 days of the year and the other days she is like wtf why isn’t everyone asking me out. They always have people for holidays and every other day if they wish.

Men will actually be alone and lonely.
Women just have fleeting moments of it if they wish.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Most women have friends so this is semi unusual. Men are more likely to have zero friends.

That said, I have seen instances of women with 1,000+ Facebook or Instagram friends and almost no real life friends.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,290
Reaction score
6,142
You are on to something. Most women I know and knew, do have friends, but those are the types of friendships that wouldn't last among men. Women will backstab , lie, gaslight ect each other.

What I learned is that women hate women. But, in the other hand, women are more forgiving than men. So even tho they backstab each other, they'll still pretend to be "besties " , where a male friendship would be completely over.

You could argue women are more realistic about human interactions and are more familiar with the darker sides of human psychology (because they are equally evil ).

Women will forgive a "bad girl" just as easy as they'll forgive a "bad boy".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
There are girls with few freinds. I usually do not like girls that have few freinds or their freinds are of low social status. You want a girl with cool freinds so that your boys can come and hang and there are other cool girls around for them to hang out with
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Most women have friends so this is semi unusual. Men are more likely to have zero friends.

That said, I have seen instances of women with 1,000+ Facebook or Instagram friends and almost no real life friends.
She has only 200-300 friends on instagram/FB and 250+ requests ignored which she hasn't accepted or declined.

She said her friends are in relationships/kids now which yes some are but she doesnt seem to make effort to keep the friendships imo.

There are girls with few freinds. I usually do not like girls that have few freinds or their freinds are of low social status. You want a girl with cool freinds so that your boys can come and hang and there are other cool girls around for them to hang out with
Very true
 
Top