Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that don’t have friends

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf has a best friend she saw today, she hadn’t seen her in months and they live 5 mins away, my gf bday was 3 weeks ago.

I find it odd that supposed best friends rarely meet and hang out and even miss birthdays to meet in person.

I’m sure there’s something wrong with girls who don’t have many friends but I’m not quite sure what it means. She has 0 male friends.

Her social/life is revolving around me, I’ve been encouraging her to make friends and keep in touch with existing friends, she got a bit offended, however tonight is her second night in a row meeting friends after work so I think I’ve done something right.

She doesn’t seem to care, she likes chilling with me, I want a girl that likes girls nights and being with women, rather than work me work me work me. I want a girl people want to be around who is the life and soul, or it just feels like it’s all me. Maybe it’s age/maturity but I feel less fun these days.

/vent

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
Women who say they have no friends just means she is only invited places 330 days of the year and the other days she is like wtf why isn’t everyone asking me out. They always have people for holidays and every other day if they wish.

Men will actually be alone and lonely.
Women just have fleeting moments of it if they wish.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women have friends so this is semi unusual. Men are more likely to have zero friends.

That said, I have seen instances of women with 1,000+ Facebook or Instagram friends and almost no real life friends.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are on to something. Most women I know and knew, do have friends, but those are the types of friendships that wouldn't last among men. Women will backstab , lie, gaslight ect each other.

What I learned is that women hate women. But, in the other hand, women are more forgiving than men. So even tho they backstab each other, they'll still pretend to be "besties " , where a male friendship would be completely over.

You could argue women are more realistic about human interactions and are more familiar with the darker sides of human psychology (because they are equally evil ).

Women will forgive a "bad girl" just as easy as they'll forgive a "bad boy".

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls with few freinds. I usually do not like girls that have few freinds or their freinds are of low social status. You want a girl with cool freinds so that your boys can come and hang and there are other cool girls around for them to hang out with

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women have friends so this is semi unusual. Men are more likely to have zero friends.

That said, I have seen instances of women with 1,000+ Facebook or Instagram friends and almost no real life friends.
She has only 200-300 friends on instagram/FB and 250+ requests ignored which she hasn't accepted or declined.

She said her friends are in relationships/kids now which yes some are but she doesnt seem to make effort to keep the friendships imo.

There are girls with few freinds. I usually do not like girls that have few freinds or their freinds are of low social status. You want a girl with cool freinds so that your boys can come and hang and there are other cool girls around for them to hang out with
Very true