"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

girls that are off the market

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
when someone says "I have a niece for you" is there something wrong with the girl? she is fat or for some reason nobody wants her?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
No but they are usually religious, kind of stupid, and won't put out before marriage (for you, anyway.)
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Could also just be very shy to point that guys approaching doesn't even help because they act in ways that looks like rejection. There are a myriad of other possibilities though, some bad and some acceptable.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
Girls are NEVER off the market. Lol jeezus are you paying attention?
Maybe he meant off limits?

But I second this, a woman is never truly off the market. This understanding alone gave me tons of mental peacefulness. Up until recently I used to believe the opposite. Missed tons of notches out of respect for other people's LTR.

Women have a different view on romance than men . Whereas a 6,5( or higher) man can truly be happy with his hb6,5 wife, this same woman will have a hard time resisting a 8+ Chad . Especially if he creates the right circumstances.

And even if a woman is truly occupied, she will still love flirting ,banter, attention ect. Its horribly frustrating as a man being somewhat aware of this vs being fully aware. This man will pray to the gods she wont cheat , and probably tries to control her as much as possible. I geuss it all fits into the category of "she is not yours it's your turn".

It's liberating to understand this and sense to provide that edge of calmness when dealing with women. Coming year I will " Chad my self up" as much as possible and try to have mucho fun.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Maybe he meant off limits?

But I second this, a woman is never truly off the market. This understanding alone gave me tons of mental peacefulness. Up until recently I used to believe the opposite. Missed tons of notches out of respect for other people's LTR.

Women have a different view on romance than men . Whereas a 6,5( or higher) man can truly be happy with his hb6,5 wife, this same woman will have a hard time resisting a 8+ Chad . Especially if he creates the right circumstances.

And even if a woman is truly occupied, she will still love flirting ,banter, attention ect. Its horribly frustrating as a man being somewhat aware of this vs being fully aware. This man will pray to the gods she wont cheat , and probably tries to control her as much as possible. I geuss it all fits into the category of "she is not yours it's your turn".

It's liberating to understand this and sense to provide that edge of calmness when dealing with women. Coming year I will " Chad my self up" as much as possible and try to have mucho fun.
by off the market I mean you know when real estate agents say "this house is off the market" meaning the reason it hasn't sold is not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just not in the market yet. when people introduce their relatives that's the impression they give you. there is nothing wrong with her, she is just not on any dating apps. makes me wonder. if she wasn't fat, wouldn't guys be all over her? why is her relative trying to introduce us to each other? other than being fat, is there any other reason?
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I don't like being set up. Worse if it's a blind date. Heck, I don't even like the label "date".

I've said this before, I live my life and do things that I enjoy with or without someone. If I am interested in a girl, I'll extend an invite/peek into my world. That's it.
 
Top