Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls telling you what to do

snowbert

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have this problem with girls if they are telling you what to do. Like 'can you hold this for a second?' and then you'll end up holding it for 2 hours, or 'can you grab that for me' when she standing next it and you are on the other side of the room, or other stupid little tasks which are out of proportion, but most people are too polite to just say NO fvck you with your stupid tasks, do it yourself. Most of the time these are things she can easily do herself but she is too lazy or used to guys doing things for her, thinking you will do that do.:box:

How do you respond to that? If you say, 'NO, do it yourself' they get upset and if you just do it it doesn't feel right and it's like she is in control.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is when you can do some playful teasing. "Right, 'cause I'm your slave. Sure I'll hold it." or "Oh I see you are just so lazy you need me to hold it for you"

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should never let a woman tell you what you are supposed to be doing. you are the MAN and you should be taking charge of the situation always. there is never, EVER when you should be obeying what she says unless she's your boss or something at work.

but if it's your girlfriend, friend, whatever, then she should be listening to what the MAN has to say about the situation.

and you definately should never be holding something of hers, like definately not her purse or some stupid thing.

it's all about how you project yourself to be, what kind of a man they think you are. if they see you as a punk, they will try to mess with you like this and make you look stupid doing some submissive sh1t like holding her purse.

u gotta man up and this stuff won't happen any more

lotnik

Reaction score
or you can try to get something back form her... once I was at a place with a girl having some drinks and when we went to the car she realized that she left her purse at the table...so she asked if I can go get it for her, I said only if I get a kiss, so she kissed me on the lips and then when we were driving she started to brag how a great guys I am LOL, she had no choice because she did not want to go back there and feel stupid about it, I went kind of felt weird taking the purse from the table but who cares then when I gave it to her I said -what? you never saw a guy with a purse? she just laughed.

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My standard answer is : do it yourself ore no....... She deserves to be upset, it is *****y to ask a man to do things she can do herself.........(Like she has much higher value than you)

lotnik

Reaction score
Kingman - thats a great answer but how do you come off not being too much of an ass if you just tell her straight up to do it yourself? I would think you got to tease her about it little.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl could obviously use my help, I'll be the gentleman and help her. But if it is clear that she's just trying to see what she can get away with, I politely tell her that she can do it herself... I don't want the attention from a chick that disrespects me... I want a girl that respects men and is submissive... Too much to ask? Maybe... But that's how my girlfriend is and that's how I expect any girl I'm in a relationship to be.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just ignore it. If they repeat it, I look them in the eyes until they drop it. then once they go do it for themselves I make a crack about them being a lazy ass. Sure they will make some smart ass comment, so what.

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lotnik said:
Kingman - thats a great answer but how do you come off not being too much of an ass if you just tell her straight up to do it yourself? I would think you got to tease her about it little.
I don`t want girls who are asking me of stupid things and I let her no that her behavior is not acceptable

( and you are probably in her friend zone if she is asking you of stupid things anyway)

This is what happened to me one time in the field when a girl asked me of something stupid.......:::::

One time I was in a club a girl asked me can you buy me a drink?

I said in an angry tone: what will I get in return?

She said: What do you want in return?

I said: I don`t no

And she kissed me and we kissed for 2-3 minutes......... And after we kissed, I said in a normal tone: Ok you can have your drink, and she got real sad/almost crying and got away from me.... ( And I got back to my friends)

I take stupid orders as an insult, most of the time I am a happy guy but I am getting angry if girls wants me to do stupid things for her.

(This episode happened before I joined this site)

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok kingman, that was the worst advice because you shouldn't ever get angry with a girl who asks you to do something actually you should never get angry with any girl(s). I would also like to point out the fact that if a girl asks you to do this it doesn't necessarily equate to you being in the friend-zone. I don't know where you got that from.

However, it is a very subtle test to see how much of her sh** you will take. A test of your Personal Boundries but on a very basic scale. Don't take it personally I usually thwart it by saying something about "independence" and "empowerment" and doing things on your own but in a ridiculing way to where she laughs or sometimes I just say "...it's ok I know you can do it yourself..!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!". It all comes down to how you say it and how confident you are of yourself.

Now that's basic stuff that girls will do but when it comes down to a girl full-blown TELLING you what and what you can't do or HOW to do it, or WHY's of doing things...then you need to run as far as you can.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"oo ya know I would,BUT my arm is under intense care right now and my doctor told me I shouldnt do any extreme activities."..."I even have a doctor's note..."

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just look her straight in the eyes for like 3 seconds and be like "uhhh no" and keep eye contact. Don't be mean just be dominant.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can't you do it yourself?"
If she doesn't get the hint, its followed up by: "You're just being lazy" or something along those lines.

If I'm feeling playful and I don't take it disrespectully, more like a test then:
"I'm allergic to favors." or "My doctor says I can't do _______"

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you hold this for me?

If you don't want to hold it, don't hold it. If she gets angry just burst out laughing and say "Oh how cute".

--
I saw this in another thread, props to the poster.

Her: "Fill my water bottle." (I'm standing by the water cooler).

Me: "Can you rephrase that in the form of a question?"

Her: "What?"

Me: "Please rephrase that in the form of a question."

Her: "Will you fill my water bottle, please?"

Me: "No."

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Ok kingman, that was the worst advice because you shouldn't ever get angry with a girl who asks you to do something actually you should never get angry with any girl(s). I would also like to point out the fact that if a girl asks you to do this it doesn't necessarily equate to you being in the friend-zone. I don't know where you got that from.

However, it is a very subtle test to see how much of her sh** you will take. A test of your Personal Boundries but on a very basic scale. Don't take it personally I usually thwart it by saying something about "independence" and "empowerment" and doing things on your own but in a ridiculing way to where she laughs or sometimes I just say "...it's ok I know you can do it yourself..!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!". It all comes down to how you say it and how confident you are of yourself.

Now that's basic stuff that girls will do but when it comes down to a girl full-blown TELLING you what and what you can't do or HOW to do it, or WHY's of doing things...then you need to run as far as you can.

I no my advice is not be the best, but it is an easy and fast way to stop it.
The reason why I take it as an insult is because I was a nice guy before.
( probably because it reminds me of my past)

It is only when girls who I do not no I get angry at........ If girls I no askes me, I usually say: ""Can't you just do it yourself?"

Last edited:

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

I always just stole Loony Toons lines for this, when Daffy says "i'm allergic to pain!" :p

Alle-Gory got it spot on. Make them look foolish for asking such a rediculous thing, raises your value, lowers theirs comparatively.

The only time i'd flat out say "No, do it yourself you lazy ass." is if they're being blatantly disrespectful.

I love to confuse them as well.

HB: Grab my purse for me.
Me: Oh sorry, i forgot my epi pen.
HB: WTF?
Me: You know, an Epi Pen! for allergies?
HB: (Confused) What?
Me: I'm allergic to slave labor.

This'll usually get a laugh, or if they actually feel insulted, meh, **** em if they can't take a joke.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, the ugly head of the trap of the advice on this website rears its head. You CAN do things for being polite occasionally. Dont think theres a constant need to assert your alpha dominance and all that gay sh*t. Dont do whatever she ask all the time, its that simple, and that goes for guys asking favors as well. Its about not being a tool that people walk on and manipulate. As long as you have some game and wit then youll be fine. The majority of people on this site shouldnt even be giving advice.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Once again, the ugly head of the trap of the advice on this website rears its head. You CAN do things for being polite occasionally. Dont think theres a constant need to assert your alpha dominance and all that gay sh*t. Dont do whatever she ask all the time, its that simple, and that goes for guys asking favors as well. Its about not being a tool that people walk on and manipulate. As long as you have some game and wit then youll be fine. The majority of people on this site shouldnt even be giving advice.
Well, perhaps we should define what is considered a test, what is just being lazy, and what is just asking for help.

IE, the difference between an useless favor, and actually being a decent human being.

I get where you're coming from though. It's not like i'd not open a door for a girl or help her find something.

I mean, we're both capable of taking out the trash, but it's common courtesy for me to take it out if she's just done her nails or something.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
Well, perhaps we should define what is considered a test, what is just being lazy, and what is just asking for help.

IE, the difference between an useless favor, and actually being a decent human being.

I get where you're coming from though. It's not like i'd not open a door for a girl or help her find something.

I mean, we're both capable of taking out the trash, but it's common courtesy for me to take it out if she's just done her nails or something.
I like the example you posted, you know whats up. But a lot of these people are like robots and take everything seriously, for verbatum. Being polite and opening doors is one thing, but we all have asked someone to hold a drink or a phone for us. Usually for me, once is enough, IF they ASK. Commands dont sit well with me...unless i make them say please...the magic word.

reachinside

Don Juan
Reaction score
My fav.
H-her Y-you

H: Can you hold my purse?
Y: Your purse? Here.. If you can hold my wallet.
at this point take it out and mash it into her hand and Then take her purse
Y: And if you give me your number ill let you hold my phone too.
At this point mash that into her other hand.

The good thing about this is its masculine overload. Shes got both her hands literally full of u and u just showed such dominance integrity and intent that are all congruent.

If theres any doubt in your mind she knows your name just make sure u tell her it right after then leave. Even if u acted like a ***** till then, if u look at what i said and notice that attitude that it has and try to act with it u will get tremendous results from hereon in.

P.s. that question one is hilarious! im gonna try that if a girl ever instructs me