Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls taller than you...

happyguy

Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys like it or not? I just moved an old friend from friend zone to friends with benefits zone. She is beautiful looking (also smoking ass, super sense of style, lovely curly hair), but tall. I am 5'8 and she is 5'11. I never noticed it so much before except while kissing her tonight. I didn't feel as much on top of things as I usually feel because when we were standing I had to look up to look into her eyes. I am not terribly mad for this girl, but it seemed like an opportunity waiting to be cashed, so I cashed in. Anybody else have issues with women taller than themselves? It sucks for me because I find tall women extremely sexy, and I have this block that comes up when I am around them.

Update on the relationship I was considering... she was throwing a big tantrum about being exclusive and stuff (we have been dating only 2 months), I just let her blow off steam without offering any any answer at all. Two days later she writes saying she is happy with things as they are and is glad to give me my space. I love women.

ManOfMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you are a happy guy!!!

I really do not have any problems with girls taller than me (I'm 6'1 and its rare to run into a girl taller than I.)

But...if a girl would judge you based on your height, she is shallow and would you even want to get close with a girl like that?

Just make sure you don't put her on a pedestal!

Good luck!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never met one. At least never met an attractive one anyways.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall girls can fall for you fairly easily; the question is whether or not you fall for them. I prefer shorter girls, myself.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could have been worse, she could have had a problem with he rbeing taller, but she kissed you. So obviously it isn't a major issue. Good on ya maite:up:

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dated one. in 6th grade. lol i wouldn't be able to do it personally. being taller than her is just something i have in my back pocket that helps me be more dominant. (6'3"-6'4" :D)

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of girls have nexted me because I they are taller than me. One was 5'9" and the other one was about 5'5" (but she liked to wear heels)

With that said, it's the girl's problem, not yours.

and if you're wondering, yes I hate being a midget.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10", so there aren't a ton of girls taller than me, but there are definitely some. My favorite line to use on them is, "What I lack in height I make up for in length," accompanied by a wink

Cheesy? Yes. Successful? If executed properly, absolutely.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually girls don't go for shorter guys.

But nice work on the second part dude. Most guys would defend, commit, offer explanations. You played it perfect.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'11 but have hooked up with a few hot 6 footers! they're all legs! dont make it an issue and proceed as you normally would.

rdf63

Don Juan
Reaction score
As The Inside Man said thay are all legs. If you are a leg man like me, enjoy her height.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about 5'6" and I've dated taller and shorter. Either way doesn't make a different to me.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 5'7" myself, the tallest girl I've ever dated was 6'1". Personally I prefer 'em shorter for most of the reasons stated above (easier to throw about the bedroom).
It's only really a big deal if you make it one, no pun intended.

I think some women get off on dating someone shorter than them. Especially if they are not used to it. They tend to be the more dominant, aggressive type of women though in my experience.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd find it a bit bizarre kissing a girl who is taller than you and having to look up to her! I don't even like women who are the same height as me. I like my women short, especially the petite Asian type for similar reasons to those listed above (you can pick 'em up and easy to manouver!)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
I'm 5'10", so there aren't a ton of girls taller than me, but there are definitely some. My favorite line to use on them is, "What I lack in height I make up for in length," accompanied by a wink

Cheesy? Yes. Successful? If executed properly, absolutely.
Thats *really* lame. The fact you acknowledge it shows your insecurity.

Plus I'd rather be taller than have a bigger **** any day of the week.