Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Stop Talking, Start Whispering Around You

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed something very strange recently. Whenever I go out (to run errands or whatever), I've noticed that girls stop talking around me. It doesn't matter how loudly or boisterously, once I appear, it just stops. They'll stop talking and then just start whispering in each other's ear. Once they've walked past, or they've left the line, their gabbing starts up again, as loud as ever. Has anyone encountered something like this? It's so strange. I know it's kind of a random question, but still, it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

New

hamelech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you're extremly fat, ugly or weird; maybe a combination? Or they find you very attractive? Or you're staring at them awkwardly? Or its all in your head. We can all have that sense that the universe is revolving around us, when in fact no one is even paying attention.

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I should elaborate. I've made it a point recently to go out better dressed, even for normal things like groceries. I try to coordinate everything I wear and have good body language. I have a pretty thin athletic body, so I'm definitely not fat.

I don't stare at people, but I'll glance at girls when I walk by but not stare full on.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered a scenario like this. It seems unusual. They're just blabbing on, carefree, talking really loud. Then zip it up when they see me. When they're on their way again, it's full volume again. They'll only whisper in each other's ear when I'm around. Strange.

hamelech said:
Either you're extremly fat, ugly or weird; maybe a combination? Or they find you very attractive? Or you're staring at them awkwardly? Or its all in your head. We can all have that sense that the universe is revolving around us, when in fact no one is even paying attention.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm right now listenin to the perfect song for u, Matchbox 20 unwell. Particularly the line "I know they've all been talkin bout me, i can hear them wisper and it makes me think there must be somthing wrong with me".

The answer is simple really whatever it is they're discussing they don't want u to hear about it. It could be any of the above. Usually it nothing about u and its just in your head. Either way u should'nt be concered with them anyway. I used the have the same problem. If u think they're talking about me just say F$%% em. They don't know me.

Women are alot more discreet than men. If 2 guys r talking about a girl they couldn't care less about if she's listing. Some may even want her to. WIth women they are much more discreet. Whatever it is I wouldn't worry abou it. Just ignoor situations like that.

Reaction score
#1 P.I.M.P. said:
I'm right now listenin to the perfect song for u, Matchbox 20 unwell. Particularly the line "I know they've all been talkin bout me, i can hear them wisper and it makes me think there must be somthing wrong with me".

The answer is simple really whatever it is they're discussing they don't want u to hear about it. It could be any of the above. Usually it nothing about u and its just in your head. Either way u should'nt be concered with them anyway. I used the have the same problem. If u think they're talking about me just say F$%% em. They don't know me.

Women are alot more discreet than men. If 2 guys r talking about a girl they couldn't care less about if she's listing. Some may even want her to. WIth women they are much more discreet. Whatever it is I wouldn't worry abou it. Just ignoor situations like that.
I'm not sure anything good can come out of a Matchbox 20 song, especially the lyrics.:rockon:

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're devilishly handsome?

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time they start whispering, walk over introduce yourself, and make a point that you are free for the taking, and walk off, and if they really care then they will follow or try to stop you to talk to you more.

If not it shuts them right up. :p

Payne

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newhotness said:
I've noticed something very strange recently. Whenever I go out (to run errands or whatever), I've noticed that girls stop talking around me. It doesn't matter how loudly or boisterously, once I appear, it just stops. They'll stop talking and then just start whispering in each other's ear. Once they've walked past, or they've left the line, their gabbing starts up again, as loud as ever. Has anyone encountered something like this? It's so strange. I know it's kind of a random question, but still, it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

New
I gotta say, Yes i have had the same problem u say u have. There were times that a group of girls are talking on the street and they will stop talkin loudly and start talking low to each other. I consider myself a DJ on the ball... but i have yet to figure this one out. I recently have this problem at a local store that i go to by my job and these two cute girls talk low to each other when im around. I start thinking they are talking about me in a negative way or making fun of me about something. They both say hi to me and smile when the other girl is not around but.... I would like someone to explain this aswell.