Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Stare In My Direction

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
...but refuse to look me in the eye. They are constantly staring over their shoulder in my direction, but look right past me. If I try to make eye contact with them, they turn away immediately. Why are these girls too shy simply to look me in the eye? They'll look my way fifty times but not once making eye contact. So annoying!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you don't have anything hanging from your nose before you leave the house.

Reaction score
Dude, you are 27 y/o?? Maybe they are looking at something behind them!:rolleyes:

If you are interested in a girl then what matters is if you approach them - whether they look back or in your eyes or not!!!

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I know what he's talking about though. It's just tough to get strange chicks to new look you in the eyes passing by on the street. I think the the larger the city you live in (U.S. anyway), the more guarded (and conceited) a female's barrier is. Just an observation. I wouldn't let it get your confidence down.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Dude, you are 27 y/o?? Maybe they are looking at something behind them!:rolleyes:

If you are interested in a girl then what matters is if you approach them - whether they look back or in your eyes or not!!!

'Tis true.

Stop the mental masturbation... take action.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it sometimes aswell, its annoying isnt it?

And you just have no Idea what to do...........:cuss: :cry:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
That'll happen.

But so what? Go talk to them. Say something like, "I'm not really sure if you're looking at me or something over there, but I can assure you, I'm far more interesting."

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it always like that? Or do you react strangely when they look at you?

Just to give a comparison to your situation; I don't think I ever walk around the streets without either women or men giving me eye-contact.

To be honest, I can't imagine why people wouldn't give you eye-contact. To me, eyecontact usually doesn't mean all that much, it's just a fact-of-life that people around the world give eyecontact to eachother.

Could it be possible that you have something about your eyes? Maybe glasses, a lazy eye, big eyebrows or something else out of the ordinary?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually love it when this happens, its like the biggest Approach Invitation.

Go be C&F about it. This is what i always do, i'd yell out:

"Hey! I saw that! You were checking me out! Shy are we?

And take it from there.

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
I realized one of the chicks I thought was checking me out was just checking herself out. I thought this girl in the gym was checking me out yesterday. I saw her at the gym again today and it turns out she is just checking out her own form in the mirror on the exercise bike.

I tried starting up a convo with her for my noon workout:

we're both watching tv.
me: "that's a big ring."
her: "that's a HUGE ring."

We fluff a bit. I find out she's running for a track team. She gives me fairly brief, polite answers. I don't notice any "hot" IOI's, just pleasant, bland, emotionally flat conversation. I initiated three times, making a comment or asking a question. She didn't pick up the ball after that.

So sometimes it's an AI, sometimes I guess not. Curiosity got the better of me, and I basically got a brief, bland conversation for my trouble.

I was pretty tentative, not really pushing the conversation with any energy or enthusiasm. I could have led a bit better. It's my first approach in a while.

New

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a big head or an unusually large nose?

Girls stare for 2 reasons:

1. You're hot and they want you.

or..

2. There is something anomolous about your physical features they
find grotesque, but continue to stare anyway. (Kinda like when you see a pretty car bad wreck and keep staring and can't look away. )

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
sux2bu said:
Do you have a big head or an unusually large nose?

Girls stare for 2 reasons:

1. You're hot and they want you.

or..

2. There is something anomolous about your physical features they
find grotesque, but continue to stare anyway. (Kinda like when you see a pretty car bad wreck and keep staring and can't look away. )
Wow :eek: what a BIG contrast...

Its sooo evil, women are evil. :(

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They find you hot.

Theres EVERYONES answer, don't think differently for half a second.

Done.

Now if you ever catch any girl looking at you, you know she thinks you're hot, so you will have no trouble getting to fvck her brains out.

Done.

Thank me later.

newhotness

Banned
Reaction score
Well, this is indeed the mindset I have. I need to act on it. Everytime. Thanks bro.

Lust said:
They find you hot.

Theres EVERYONES answer, don't think differently for half a second.

Done.

Now if you ever catch any girl looking at you, you know she thinks you're hot, so you will have no trouble getting to fvck her brains out.

Done.

Thank me later.