"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girls & songs

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I was thinking about some of my girls, and the songs that reminded me of them.
Just for fun post yours.
Here’s mine. Some of the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Grace. Water Music. GF Handel
Gloria. Gloria. Laura Brannigan
Gemma. Separate ways. Journey.
Mary Ann. I heard a rumor. Bananarama
Simone. Indiana Jones, Marion’s Theme. John Williams.
Kati. Black Sabbath. Sabbra Cadabra
Lisa N. Wishing on a Star. Rolls Royce
Azure. Jungle Love. The Time
LL. I try. Macy Gray
Susan. symphony (violent pounding). Mahler
Whitney. Beautiful Surprise. India Aria
Rachel. So caught up in you. 38 Special
Katie. Abracadabra. Steve Miller Band
Dani. Without love. South side Johnny.
Alice. Chicago. Beginnings

All the 80s girls. Kiss is on my list. Hall & Oats
All the 90’s girls. Strange Magic. ELO
All the 2000-20003 girls. Hold On. Santana/it’s in the Way that You Use it. Clapton
All the 2018-2020 girls. Don’t stop me now. Queen.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top