"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Girls sighing

Rufio

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I was in class one day, when a HB7 sat next to me. We made eye contact, but I didn't really feel like hitting on her because it was in class and I wanted to focus on studying. Anyway, throughout the lecture she kept on sighing very loudly, almost signaling me to initiate something, but I just ignored it.

This isn't the first time I've come across this. One girl I dated kept on sighing when we were watching a movie until I finally made a move and we ended up making out :D

I was just wondering if anybody else has come across this and if it is another form of nonverbal communication that women use to mean "make a move, dummy." But maybe I'm trying to make sense where there is none.

Give me your input.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
iv come across this alot too. they keep sighing and if you dont make the move some of them get pissed off and walk away.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I say who cares what she thinks - get the digits man if she says no who cares/ Next.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Women use many different ways to try hint toa guy that she is waiting for him to "make a move" already. sighing is one of them, yes, and i have also experianced this several times in the past.

I personally find it quiet funny that they think that they need to "hint" to us that they want us to make a move, but thats just me:p
 
Top