Girls sighing

Rufio

Reaction score
I was in class one day, when a HB7 sat next to me. We made eye contact, but I didn't really feel like hitting on her because it was in class and I wanted to focus on studying. Anyway, throughout the lecture she kept on sighing very loudly, almost signaling me to initiate something, but I just ignored it.

This isn't the first time I've come across this. One girl I dated kept on sighing when we were watching a movie until I finally made a move and we ended up making out :D

I was just wondering if anybody else has come across this and if it is another form of nonverbal communication that women use to mean "make a move, dummy." But maybe I'm trying to make sense where there is none.

Give me your input.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iv come across this alot too. they keep sighing and if you dont make the move some of them get pissed off and walk away.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say who cares what she thinks - get the digits man if she says no who cares/ Next.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women use many different ways to try hint toa guy that she is waiting for him to "make a move" already. sighing is one of them, yes, and i have also experianced this several times in the past.

I personally find it quiet funny that they think that they need to "hint" to us that they want us to make a move, but thats just me:p