Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's shyt tests -> I just don't understand whats going on!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see HBreligious she gives me buying signals.

When I step it up...by calling her/texting her/asking her out she ignores me.

Then when I ignore her back she gives me bigger buying signals.

BACKGROUND:
(not to be showing off here) But she KNOWS I am da Shyt....I got the looks the personality and religious background to make her go WET like crazy...hahaha

I know she really likes me.....but sometimes she acts like she doesn't...!!
Is she playing hard to get?

I often show social proof with other chicks... Is she trying to get me back or something ?

MORE INFORMATION:
is this girl really shy or something?
Just when I am starting to spit game at her and warm up she goes cold on me ! she doesn't initiate stuff and contact with me....

she makes me feel all tense when I am with her and it reduces my game!
She is perhaps not her natural self with me i don't know...

CONCLUSION:
1) she doesn't really like me
2) she LIKES ME HEAPS: but then why does she act so fvcked...
I also notice she talks so naturally/flirty with other guys...but whenever I talk with her she makes it all so tense!
This is not getting any where!
And then when I make a move to call her/txt her she IGNORES ME !!!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think basically I am asking how to get over this uncomfortableness between me and my target.

She doesn't give me much opportunity to create rapport....she is always very busy...and like I said never flirtingly hints that we should hang out or anything...

I just don't feel natural pimp like with her than I do with other girls...
I just don't feel comfortable asking her out anywhere...

I know I sound like a total wuss here... I am usually not like this with women....this one is making me go all AFC...

REQUIRED:
-maybe i need to relax more and be more friends like with her and create opportunities to meet up with her more often?
-but I have known her for a while and the same patterns keep on repeating ... I have tried...

Help! Solution required!

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too into her. These other girls you use for social proof, get dates with them. If you asked this girl out and she ignored you, forget about her.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You DA ShyT right? Whatever fool.

She's not interested in you.

Let me illustrate:

If a FUG (Fvcking Ugly Girl) asked for your digits and you gave it to her. She flirts with you, you flirt with her on the phone. But when she asks you to go hang with her.. you give excuses cause she's a FUG.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you r da shyt then act like it! get over this girl, and go out w/ the girls taht want you. dont be playing stupid kid games.

and ya, you really sound like u r da shyt. post a pic, and we'll tell ya otherwise