Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls should be the most important thing to you

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A married mans biggest motivatior in life is his wife and kids. Thats why he gets up every morning, thats why he busts his ass for a promotion, to support his family and give his kids a better future. A married man will gladly put his wants and needs aside for his family and thats a noble and just reason.
But as a single man i dont have the motivator of family, all i have are girls. They are the single most important thing in my life. Everything i do is to get more girls, spend more time with them, fvck them, laugh with them, go places with them and just enjoy the overall companionship of a female. They are my only reason to live and the reason i get up every morning and bust my ass at work. The reason i invest, why i just got a new apartment, why i care about my health and fitness, why i brush my teeth 3 yimes a day, why i cut my hair a certain way. My life literally revolves around girls and so should yours. The most miserable times in my life were when i didnt have girls and the happiest times were when i did. Like i do now. Im grateful to be in this position and my biggest fear is being without them someday. So i keep hustling, keep working, keep improving. All to keep attracting females. Its biology, you cant fight this chit or "red pill" your way out of it. If you are unhappy with your life its becuase you dont have women in your life. Focus more on girls, the rest is just noise.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff.

Very against the "dont do it for women. Do it for yourself" bs.

Reminds me of this post from Zimbabwe:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your delusional.... I used to think this way when I had a wife and kids.... now I just have kids and a steady gf....

I no longer think this way. But good luck to you.

Women are to make my dyck hard not my life. And if my life is only happy when I have a woman.. I better re evaluate my existence. Lifes not all about pu,zy.

Epi

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we could get @LucianoM alternate account @2Rocky to weigh in on this, maybe he'll continue to pretend to be a different person, I find it entertaining
Boy are you on the wrong track......

but I'm curious what makes you think I could get a picture of a hot 19 year old cokehead in my bed (presumably after sleeping with her?) Remember I'm the 47 year old guy 5 years out of a 20 year marriage who played the field and has a hot former gym trainer girlfriend (older than me btw) who I seduced to come live with me on my country estate. You forgot to accuse me of being a female poster too....

Better change your avatar bro....

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can not destroy your life then you need help.

Joke aside simping is a legit evolutional strategy. Stay thirsty and you will always find a drink.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A married mans biggest motivatior in life is his wife and kids. Thats why he gets up every morning, thats why he busts his ass for a promotion, to support his family and give his kids a better future. A married man will gladly put his wants and needs aside for his family and thats a noble and just reason.
But as a single man i dont have the motivator of family, all i have are girls. They are the single most important thing in my life. Everything i do is to get more girls, spend more time with them, fvck them, laugh with them, go places with them and just enjoy the overall companionship of a female. They are my only reason to live and the reason i get up every morning and bust my ass at work. The reason i invest, why i just got a new apartment, why i care about my health and fitness, why i brush my teeth 3 yimes a day, why i cut my hair a certain way. My life literally revolves around girls and so should yours. The most miserable times in my life were when i didnt have girls and the happiest times were when i did. Like i do now. Im grateful to be in this position and my biggest fear is being without them someday. So i keep hustling, keep working, keep improving. All to keep attracting females. Its biology, you cant fight this chit or "red pill" your way out of it. If you are unhappy with your life its becuase you dont have women in your life. Focus more on girls, the rest is just noise.
This. 100%. Women make life worth living.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy are you on the wrong track......

but I'm curious what makes you think I could get a picture of a hot 19 year old cokehead in my bed (presumably after sleeping with her?) Remember I'm the 47 year old guy 5 years out of a 20 year marriage who played the field and has a hot former gym trainer girlfriend (older than me btw) who I seduced to come live with me on my country estate. You forgot to accuse me of being a female poster too....

Better change your avatar bro....

Naw, I am definitely on the right track; before I brought to light the plagiarism checker your posts and his were 100% written by the same person, the fact that you are trying to throw some thread with a picture into the mix as well as barely changing your posting style is so revealing, as well as @RickTheToad attempting to say you 2 don't have the same IP, I just don't believe it for a second, I think you are a 47 year old man with nothing better to do than sit on a forum all day between alternate accounts and post about how you are this and that, but if you were, why would you need to post different content to different accounts?

It's evident your just some old bored man with nothing better to do and that is just fine for everybody but you it seems.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were @BackInTheGame78 who provided no receipts on being a crypto guru, provided no receipts on field reports and now is scared to post under his actual alias.

I really wouldn't care if you sat on this forum all day and posted, but the fact that you are lying about it is what I care about.

You spread all this toxicity on this forum and @LucianoM is exactly the same way, this whole "Everyone but me" Mentality, it reeks of @BackInTheGame78 posting style, the subtle insults, postuering, it's all beginning to get pieced together and again I don't care, but you shouldn't be offering crypto advice to people if your not actually holding and making money nor should you be offering advice about women like you know what your talking about when you just post between 3 accounts on this forum all day.

Also, my avatar is great, but I don't need to delete threads about my Alts to preserve my identity, Hahaha

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky Luciano’s threads have so much entertainment value, I have my popcorn. FE58BE38-B484-499A-87C7-D4A9AE2059AE.jpeg

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desire and pleasure are fleeting and don't lead to you. Find another meaning to life.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Naw, I am definitely on the right track; before I brought to light the plagiarism checker your posts and his were 100% written by the same person, the fact that you are trying to throw some thread with a picture into the mix as well as barely changing your posting style is so revealing, as well as @RickTheToad attempting to say you 2 don't have the same IP, I just don't believe it for a second, I think you are a 47 year old man with nothing better to do than sit on a forum all day between alternate accounts and post about how you are this and that, but if you were, why would you need to post different content to different accounts?

It's evident your just some old bored man with nothing better to do and that is just fine for everybody but you it seems.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were @BackInTheGame78 who provided no receipts on being a crypto guru, provided no receipts on field reports and now is scared to post under his actual alias.

I really wouldn't care if you sat on this forum all day and posted, but the fact that you are lying about it is what I care about.

You spread all this toxicity on this forum and @LucianoM is exactly the same way, this whole "Everyone but me" Mentality, it reeks of @BackInTheGame78 posting style, the subtle insults, postuering, it's all beginning to get pieced together and again I don't care, but you shouldn't be offering crypto advice to people if your not actually holding and making money nor should you be offering advice about women like you know what your talking about when you just post between 3 accounts on this forum all day.

Also, my avatar is great, but I don't need to delete threads about my Alts to preserve my identity, Hahaha
Dude this is an internet forum for self help, no need to take it so seriously.

Go out, approach some chicks and get laid. Stop obsessing about users on this forum.