Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls should be coming to you...not the other way around.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
No you guys, he's right.

Women may not approach men all the time, but they sure as hell do something when they like a guy. When you walk into a room, and you think you can stare at a girl without her noticing - well she saw you walk in the room and, guess what, she didn't care. She's completely uninterested. Now you go approach her. Great, she already knew you were there and didn't care now you're talking to her and she wants to get rid of you. You'd better have some spectacular game.

A girl who likes you will place herself in your proximity, she will be caught looking at you, and she might even say something to you if she wants you to notice her. That's right - not every girl in the world is going to wait for you to open your mouth.

You want examples? Yesterday, in the computer lab at school, I'm emailing my friend and jamming out with some headphones. A cute girl sits one computer away from me, but I don't hear her or really notice her. Next thing I know, I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look over, she's asking how to log in. I show her, she says thanks, and I resume my email. She gets my attention again, and asks me about printing. I notice she doesn't print anything, so then I strike up a conversation. Next thing I know, we're trading numbers.

She sat near me. She got my attention. She asked me questions. In short, she made me notice her, and then it was my job to make the conversation interesting and get to know her.

So you see a girl who is interested in you will make it easy for you, even if she wont do all the work.

Cold approaches are fun, but they don't often materialize into anything unless you are approaching a girl who was or would have already been interested. It's the way it works.

Maybe it works for some guys and doesn't for others. I get looks from girls all the time, but I don't get them trying to get in close proximity to me. Nor do I get them asking me questions about obvious things just to talk to me. I just don't understand it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Tell me is this.

Originally posted by crossboss
I will say I am a good looking guy. I also did sports in high school, so I was defineltely in shape.

However, girls never approached me, rarely said hi to me, never touched me or said I love you or anything like that.

So far to this day I have never had sex.

I don't believe looks has anything to do with it because if that was the case girls would be hitting on me all of the time.

I know for example that guys less good looking than me and which girls have said he is unattractive looking have had way more success than me to the point where I think has been getting laid constantly.

Your possibly putting out a bad vibe or something.Like I said you have to become approachable in that sense also.If people see you sad or mad or always serious..do you think there gonna wanna start up a conversation with you?

Maybe there something your not telling us...Popularity,did you hang out with the wrong crowd,rumors about you or something?I see people here saying that but I have a hard time beliving what they say is 100% complete.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
I NEVER get approached yet am told how super hot/good-looking i am. Girls i never thought were even noticing have told others i have heard that from and when they're really drunk - say that is the only time they get the confidence to say something.

It can actually work against you. I go to the gym am intelligent etc. You don't want to be TOO intimidating.

For you guys that don't consider yourself good-looking - don't think the good-looking guys are getting all the action either.

In fact, may take more work as you need to *convince* them you're not a player etc. - find them *special* and you meant it etc.

Oh .. but let me say .. if i had a dime for every instance of longer eye contact from a girl i'd be rich.
I'm AVERAGE..I think I said that before.

I'm enhanced in their eyes cuz of my height & physique and overall style.I think certain girls,immature women,*****y types,etc..can get all crazy on you if they like you but don't want to admit it.

I had that problem your speaking of when I was in the 7th grade.lol..I'm not joking..

It can be to a disadvantage only when the girl has lowselfesteem or is a undercover manhater.Other than that if you ignore chics that like you,you'll notice that they start talking behind your back,spreading lies,starting trouble,etc..

That's the only real disadvantages...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal2
realnezz you look average.
I said that..when I did I say I was gorgeous?I said I was average and I just dress up a lil more and workout a lil' more.As opposed to overthinking sh!t like guys do here.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you guys, he's right.

Women may not approach men all the time, but they sure as hell do something when they like a guy. When you walk into a room, and you think you can stare at a girl without her noticing - well she saw you walk in the room and, guess what, she didn't care. She's completely uninterested. Now you go approach her. Great, she already knew you were there and didn't care now you're talking to her and she wants to get rid of you. You'd better have some spectacular game.

A girl who likes you will place herself in your proximity, she will be caught looking at you, and she might even say something to you if she wants you to notice her. That's right - not every girl in the world is going to wait for you to open your mouth.

You want examples? Yesterday, in the computer lab at school, I'm emailing my friend and jamming out with some headphones. A cute girl sits one computer away from me, but I don't hear her or really notice her. Next thing I know, I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look over, she's asking how to log in. I show her, she says thanks, and I resume my email. She gets my attention again, and asks me about printing. I notice she doesn't print anything, so then I strike up a conversation. Next thing I know, we're trading numbers.

She sat near me. She got my attention. She asked me questions. In short, she made me notice her, and then it was my job to make the conversation interesting and get to know her.

So you see a girl who is interested in you will make it easy for you, even if she wont do all the work.

Cold approaches are fun, but they don't often materialize into anything unless you are approaching a girl who was or would have already been interested. It's the way it works.

^you seee!!...lol.. That's what I've been saying.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message to Tha Realnezz

Yeah, you might be right. You put out some good points there.

I never really had a lot of friends. Also you would never really consider my friends to so called 'cool' crowd.

I have also had problems making friends recentely.

Recentely I have been approaching girls and talking to them, but 95% when I number close, it gets no-where. I either get rejected or when I do get their number, they end up flaking out on me.

I do believe I could be putting out a bad vibe or something. I frequentely look serious or mad or sad. There have been bad rumors about me said in the past as well.

So do you have any advice on how to correct this problem? What kind of image should I be portraying?

Thanks,

Crossboss

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody here is so obssessed with having 'balls' that anything that isn't just recklessly courageous they write-off as an excuse not to cold approach.
This is a good point indeed and it seems to be the attitude in other areas too, like some guys who encourage being in control and dominant in order to exert their masculinity, when it can actually be rather offputting and scare women off.

I completely advocate getting out and taking action, but for the sake of experience and increasing your chances of meeting women rather than for the sake of proving your courage to a board of anonymous users.

Sometimes I feel that a lot of guys here cause themselves a lot of problems by taking this whole macho, courageous and dominant mentality further than necessary. It's true, women like a man with backbone, yet they don't like a guy who is too forward or wants to push them around.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Saying that you should be looking your best and living to your full potential is the most obvious revelation anybody around here ever arrives at. It's pretty much the same as saying that you should start road trips with a full tank of gas and a clean car - it really should be common sense."

Yes I agree... and picking up girls and f-closing is also supposed to be common sense too... except some of us need more help than others. Most of the discussions here are repetitive but it's good to share anyways... sometimes you can think and agree with something but you don't really get it so you have to keep reminding yourself until you do get it.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course their repetitive, you can always tell when a forum is about to die all-together, and that is when every post someone says, "DO A SEARCH" or "THIS HAS BEEN POSTED A 1000 TIMES", I am not saying that is furum is dieing yet, I am just saying that I cant stand when people say that in like 8 of the top 10 posts.

Plus you say its common sense to live up to your potential. Well hmm, probabaly only 2% of the population live up to their full potential in all areas of their life. Sure you might live up to your full potential of DJ girls, but you probabaly didnt make as good of grades as you could have, or help out the elderly and needy as much as you could have, or done as well at your job as you could have to get another promotion or award. Sure it seems like common sense, but its not common sense to everybody, otherwise everything in life would be easy. I mean it seems like common sense to make straight A's and get full ride scholorships but not everybody does it even if they can.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Real Story

I have been shy all of my life always thinking well what if they reject me, what if they don't like me, etc.

Earlier I mentioned in a post that I was pretty good looking and that girls never approached me. However I was only refering to certian part of my life, saying this because this was the point where I was probably the best looking succeeding in school etc. I have ever been(in shape, well grommed, well dressed).

Right now I would not say I am that good looking right now, just because I don't work out anymore(fat), not well groomed, don't really pay too much attention to what I wear. The reason behind this is that I haven't really been social acceptable, and eventually dealt with depression and psychic problems, as well as ADD and learning disabilities. However I am smart, and that is why I haven't completely fallen apart. People have told me I am smart.

My depression problem became an issue because I didn't face the reality. I figured I was smart enough to handle it on my own and when I when I went to college I went to the dorm and failed all of my classes.

There was a time where I was getting where women were actually attracted to me. I think girls would have been even more attracted to me if I wasn't a nice guy. This happened in middle school. Some girls I hardly knew admitted attraction to me. However, me a *****, I didn't do anything about.

However, it seemed during life I was getting worse and worse with girls.

Right now I am 21 years old. I finally decided that I needed help. I did some research on the web, ex Swingcat, David DeAngelo. I found out I was just too much of a nice guy. So I stopped being nice and started getting some results but still in general didn't get anywhere with women. However recentely I have overcome a lot of the shyness problem by approaching girls.

If anybody can help me I would really appreciate it.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score

So, I'm curious...

I've never been approached by a girl in my life.

I dress as nicely as I can (given the limitations of fashion that come when the smallest size you can wear is XLT or XXL due to my height), I keep my hair fashionable, shower regularly, working out on a regular basis, etc.

What things should a person be doing to get approached?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear a shirt that says "PIMP" and act like you've been with the best flakes around. By wearing your personality on your shirt, you'll get the girls that like to be pimped busting a move.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should read up on peacock theory

basically when you go out to a club or something like that you will notice 3 types of guys

cool guys - which is basically 90% of guys who will dress to fit in and blend with the crowd, i don't know about you but when i go out most guys are invisible to me, they don't stand out and i don't care if they are there or not, unless they are my wings of course, then i'll be watching them closely

guys who play the game - the game of fashion that is, they know what the latest style is and are dressed in the best and latest clothes, this is maybe 9% of guys, this is cool except your playing by the rules, it's expensive and you need to read up and always be in touch with the latest trends in order to pull it off

guys who peacock - these guys wear something that allows them to stand out from the crowd, it may even be an invite for someone to diss you, when i peacock, i always get accused of being gay, but it's cool because i have a comeback prepared and i like the social pressure and it allows me to open sets more easily

personally i'm adding one peacock item to my wardrobe at a time until i'm comfortable with it, there is plenty of guys who wear unusual clothing or accessories but have no personality so you need to make sure you have a story behind it, talk about what your wearing, why you bought it, what you plan to buy next and be prepared, if someone negs you make sure you have a comeback like "your just saying that because your jealous" or if someone compliments you say "thanks, i'm glad you noticed", and then go into your story about how you got to wearing it out tonight, make something up if you have to, that'll get you at least a few minutes of conversation with just about every hb you meet

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is so hard for you guys to grasp?I don't see why you have to be so sarcastic and rude.

You guys really complicate yourselves.But whatever it's up to you.

If you think all these parlor tricks attract women rather than actually becoming more attractive & social..lol....then I really don't know what to say.

I think some of you are either in denial or just bitter cuz your really ugly.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
kudos to you if you can get girls to approach you without any "tricks", i'm just sharing what has worked for me, i agree with what you have to say, if you can get to the point where girls are chasing you that is the best, but personally i like it when people explain things in a way that i can understand, becuase i'm one of those loser types who needs things to be explained to me properly, also it just seems like a "trick" because your conscious of it, it's like watching tv is just a "trick", there aren't people inside the tv set running around, it's just a box with some electronic gizmos, but who cares how it works, we just like to be entertained

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think much has to do with geographical location and cultural background of women.

I have always been told that I am very good looking. Judging by the compliments I receive by various sources, I have no problem in the looks department. I notice women checking me out all the time. But women actually approaching me? I could only count maybe 2 or 3 times in my life when a girl made a move here in America. More often than not, women seem to ignore me altogether. But, I reside in Miami, Florida. The women here especially the hot ones are stuck up materialistic bytches who think their pyssies are made of gold. If you want to hook up with one of them, you either have to have mucho dinero, drive a pimp azz ride or be an owner of a night club. Looks really don't count for much. I see ugly thuggish looking guys with extremely hot women all the time but they carry some status.

When I travel to other parts of the country or abroad, I notice the women to be far more aggressive and much easier. For example on a recent trip to Spain, I got laid with almost no effort at all. Girls would literally follow me home when I walk down the street. The same thing when I went to South America and Mexico. It is like a totally different world when I step out of my domain.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha realnezz, you're post doesnt make much sense. I have seen guys who have mad game, little looks, and they pull it off. all you are doing is uninspiring a large group of men. I don't like it.

Work on innergame. then style and weights...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by msg
kudos to you if you can get girls to approach you without any "tricks", i'm just sharing what has worked for me, i agree with what you have to say, if you can get to the point where girls are chasing you that is the best, but personally i like it when people explain things in a way that i can understand, becuase i'm one of those loser types who needs things to be explained to me properly, also it just seems like a "trick" because your conscious of it, it's like watching tv is just a "trick", there aren't people inside the tv set running around, it's just a box with some electronic gizmos, but who cares how it works, we just like to be entertained

^I was talking to the poster above you..Tmpgsx.

No need for all the feelings.You see thing differently.Cool.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spitkicker
Tha realnezz, you're post doesnt make much sense. I have seen guys who have mad game, little looks, and they pull it off. all you are doing is uninspiring a large group of men. I don't like it.

Work on innergame. then style and weights...

^It's not that doesn't happen.It's that the other cats are just being all mopy and antisocial and sh1t.

It's not that women don't perfer attractive guys.Who can they not?

I think what YOU other guys are saying doesn't make any sense at all.Women DON'T Like guys who are in shape/Dress nice/are social?

They perfer the nerdy intellectuals and azzholes of the world?I doubt it,man.

Lol even typing that makes my brain hurt.

Some of the "pretty boys" (I think almost everyone here is average and below) here supposdley don't get any attention from women.But when you read there posts carefully...they ARE getting approached by women.Thing is they want the women to put there ****s in there hand or some**** and say "come and take it".

C'mon.:down: