Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls says over AIM "I this this may sound crazy..."

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
I met this girl in a grocery store and and hung out with her a bunch. She asked me over AIM if she was just a summer fling and if I wanted to go exclusive with her. She's surprisingly clingy and disclosed personal info like why her parents got divorced, etc.

Fast forward to 2 months later, I go visit her at night. She walks me to the front door, looks at me, I slam her against the wall (not hard like I'm gonna hurt her) and make out with her.

A couple days after that on AIM, this is the convo:
Alpha: I bet you liked it
HB: I loved it
Alpha: I think you deserved it...
HB: You know, this may sound crazy...but, I think I'm really starting to like you :nervous:

At that point, I played it off all calm, saying something along the lines of "that's cool" or "I know." Should I have just pursued her as an FB, initially she might have just wanted just that?? I mean it's crazy that she's quick to reveal sh!t that doesn't necessarily need to be told.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you asking us whether you should just pursue her as a FB? Ask yourself how much you like her, and if it's enough for you to want to be in a relationship with her, enter a relationship with her!

Don't enter one because society tells you you must be in one with the girl because it's the "right thing"; don't avoid one because some people on an internet forum think it is 'unalpha'.

Make your own decisions in life.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the I know line works well...........time to take it up a notch.......flirt with her more online to continue to build her horniness........then transition from virtual to real life. Do this online and its like instant kino.

If you build "it" she will come..........NUFF SAID NOW virtual seduce her and post your next move.