Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Says I Sexually Harassed Her...By Giving Her a hug

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this Woman, who I dated and nexted, from work told some admins that I Sexually Harassed her by giving her a hug...a month ago.

I've analyzed her whole story and it is preposterous and suspicous. This was after I went No-Contact...Well I learned my lesson, never again...

I'm going to fight this case...details will come later...face palm.

Girl admitted to low self esteem and low self confience...I should have saw this one coming...read it and study it boys, I don't want this to happen to anyone else..

LAW 19: KNOW WHO YOU’RE DEALING WITH-- DO NOT OFFEND THE WRONG PERSON In the early part of the 13th century, Muhammad, the shah of Khwarezm, managed to build a huge empire and its center was the great Asian capital of Samarkand.

In 1912, Genghis Khan, the leader of the Mongol empire (then, was a small but growing empire) wanted to reopen the Silk Route to Europe and offered to share it with Muhammad, while promising peace between the two empires. So, Khan sent him (Muhammad) an embassy which includes all sorts of Mongol’s finest goods, which in turn, it seemed to him, an extreme act of arrogance, to try to talk as an equal to one so clearly his superior. Muhammad rejected Khan’s offer.

Khan tried again, this time, sent a caravan of a hundred camels filled with Mongol’s finest and rarest articles. But then, before the caravan reached Muhammad, the leaders of the caravan wee executed.

Khan sent another caravan to reiterate his offer, thinking the execution of the former caravan leaders was a mistake. This time, Muhammad himself had one of the ambassadors beheaded, and sent the other two back with shaved heads—a horrifying insult in the Mongol code of honor.

Khan declared war and was able to seize Samarkand and other parts of the empire. Muhammad fled and died. His vast empire died with him. With that, Genghis Khan was sole master of Samarkand, the Silk Route and the rest of northern Asia.

If only Muhammad knew how to deal with a man like Khan, he may not have faced such misfortune.

There are many different kinds of people and you must deal with them differently. But, before you could, you must first make certain distinctions—distinguish the wolves from the lambs, the foxes from the hares. Being able to recognize types of people and to act accordingly is critical. The 19th law of power gives us these classifications:

The Arrogant and Proud Man

This man’s touchy pride makes him dangerous. The Muhammad-Khan story above is an example. Be careful not to insult this man in any way, they may overwhelm you with a violence that is so sudden and extreme. If at any point, in your dealings with this person you sense an oversensitive and overactive pride, flee.

The Hopelessly Insecure Man

All people have insecurities, and often the best way to deceive them is to play upon their insecurities. But then, those people who are decidedly more insecure than average presents great danger. Be warned: his ego is fragile and practice of trickery of any sort on this man should be given a second thought. This man will attack you in bites that will take forever to get big enough for you to notice. Study your mark well.

Mr. Suspicion

Mr. Suspicion is in fact the least dangerous (if compared to the two above). Even so, be careful, for this man usually sees the worst in other people. He imagines that everyone is after him. Play on his suspicious nature to your advantage. But if you become this man’s target, watch out.

The Serpent with a Long Memory

If deceived, this man will show no anger on the façade; he waits and calculates. Then, when he is in the position to turn the tables, his revenge is marked by a cold-blooded shrewdness. Be extra cautious of this snake, and if you have hurt him, either crush him completely or get him out of your sight.

The Plain Unassuming and often Unintelligent Man

This man is a tempting victim for deception. But, this man is a lot harder to deceive than you imagine. This man does not even possess enough imagination to be tricked. The danger with this man is not that he will harm you or seek revenge, but merely he will waste your time, energy, resources, and even your sanity, in trying to deceive him. Continue at your own risk.

The ability to measure people and to know who you’re dealing with is the most important skill you must have in conserving power. Dealing with people blindly will cause you to live your life in constant sorrow, if you even live that long. Study people’s weaknesses and insecurities and learn how to play with it. But take extra caution in measuring people. Never rely on your instincts in judging, for you may commit the greatest mistake in your life. Also, never base your judgment on one’s appearance. He could be a wolf in a sheep’s clothing. Lastly, choose your opponents and victims carefully—in that way, you can reduce possibilities of offending or deceiving the wrong person.

----

She cross the line of no return, I feel almost feel sorry for her...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read your story. Not all the other stuff you added to it. But man that's F'd up.

You gotta stop devoting your time to lunatics, man. What kind of adult woman does that?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucifero said:
So this Woman, who I dated and nexted, from work told some admins that I Sexually Harassed her by giving her a hug...a month ago.
There's your problem right there...

I never, ever touch a woman I work with. NEVER. Much less date!! You never know when it could come to bite you in the ass. It obviously has for you... :eek:

Good luck dude.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me too last summer, only this girl reported me to the police and told them I beat her up when I just pushed her away when she tried to slap me.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UniKKatiL said:
Happened to me too last summer, only this girl reported me to the police and told them I beat her up when I just pushed her away when she tried to slap me.

Hm. That doesn't sound like the same thing at all.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I work in a tax liens office where it's mostly men and the few women there are already taken. We worry more about the riches and less about the b**ches. I don't like messing with women from work. Sexual harassment laws favor women, and since women have most of the choosing power and know how to mess with men's minds by dangling the pu$$y in front of them. Pu$$y is overpriced. It goes like this;

For a woman, when all else fails, throw sex!
For a man, when all else fails, throw money!

Women have so many ways to show they're uninterested, and the growing number of desperate males doesn't help.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COUNTER-SUE!!!!!! I dont know if its slander, or defamation of character or something else, but this is America, and if she can sue you for BS, then, so can you. How's that for Ghengis Khan tactics? She started a WAR... Destroy the bytch! For yourself, for us SSers, for ALL OF MANKIND!

Yeah OK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you be a bit more detailed about what led to this? Specifically, what it was like dating her, why you nexted her, and what your interactions have been like since then?

I thought somewhere between the tangents about Muhammad and the Serpent with a Long Memory would be an actual explanation of your situation other than "dated her, nexted her, hugged her, sexual harrasment report." There wasn't.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to the work place harrassment witch hunt is credibility and references. I would consult a lawyer. And until then do not admit nor deny anything. Also, if you are on bad terms or have a bad history with other females in the work place they may interview, understand they will take those statements as facts against you. Seek legal advice.