Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls r Horny!!!

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are they?..im banging one of them recently.. gosh she is not getting tired of anymore...out of four nights we had 3 nights sex all nite long..is it normal?
how often you guys fcvk the girls?

Reaction score
Hors are "Hor"-ny!!!! differentiate!!!!!!!!!! Girls/women are not "Hor-ny" it is when only they become hors (non-virgins) the the hors become "Hor" ny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hors are "Hor"-ny!!!! differentiate!!!!!!!!!! Girls/women are not "Hor-ny" it is when only they become hors (non-virgins) the the hors become "Hor" ny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you 15?

Reaction score
Let me reiterate - hors are 'hor'-ny - women seek masculinity!!!!

Reaction score
Trapper said:
are they?QUOTE]

YES, welcome to the world of being a player, theres moroe horny girls out there than you think! - you just need to put them in that state

Reaction score
Last Man Standing . . . I really don't understand you. You look down on every woman who has a sex life other than some burqa-clad oppression victim. I don't see why you do this, and, more important, if you do I don't see why you would ever want to be with a woman other than your wife. Who would want to be with a disgusting, selfish, animalistic creature that you describe? What man with self-respect would demean himself to be in their company? What possible challenge or gratification could there be in being with such a woman?

You are definitely messed up. You are full of anger, resentment, and hateful views. It's sad you can't relish the smell, the taste, the beauty, and the exhileration of connecting with a woman emotionally and physically. It's a shame that you also have such obviousl hypocritical attitudes, insofar as you aspire to be a DJ and yet have nothing but contempt for the other side of this equation.

Get a life. And try not to become a registered sex offender on account of the logical consequences of your views.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women have better and more frequent orgasms than men and love to screw at least as much. Social and biological concerns tend to dampen that though.

In a side note, I'm pretty sure LMS is retarded in some manner, so be nice to him.

bilo_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about representation. I was on a sex ed course today and one of the questions was "do you think that men masturbate more than women". Luckily the two girls I was working with are open about this kind of stuff with me; they said "no." So did all of the other girls in the class. "No." they said, "but because we're thought of as slags/*****s if we talk about our sexual activities, girls don't mention it. Its not as acceptable as if lads talk about it." Girls definately are horny, they're just more subtle. I've had the horniest experiences with some women that you'd never think would dream of conducting themselves that way. Its all about creating a sexual tension and increasing the volume, until they can't say no!

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some, not all. Keep this in mind. However, yes, there is a lot of honry chicks out there. I assume your in HS? There will always be horny chicks.. sometimes they're the ones you least expect too.. I just learned that lesson recently.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women masturbate a lot, too. The next girl you hit on could be thinking about going home to her vibrator at the moment you engage her in conversation.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Shut up already. Goddamn you're annoying!

Reaction score
You young Capt'n Sav-A-Hos are the ones disrespecting women by making them into sex objects and saying ALL women are hor-ny!! I'm defending the honor of women by saying that all HORs are Hor-ny and not all women!! It is you bastards who hate women and love hors!!! Get your shyt together!!!

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, I'm sick of you. All women are horny, not just hors. How do you think you were born? According to you, yes, your mother is a hor because she got horny and had the god awful act of sex! OMG, she must be a HOR cause she had sex and was horny!!!!!

Reaction score
My mother was married and thus she cannot be a hor -- she was not horny - it is her duty as a wife to bond with her husband and make a close spiritual connection through sex! How else are we to procreate and keep humanity in existence if not through sex? :rolleyes:

I don't think you are sick of me - I think you and others are sick of truth -- I don't take it personal!!!

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
My mother was married and thus she cannot be a hor -- she was not horny - it is her duty as a wife to bond with her husband and make a close spiritual connection through sex! How else are we to procreate and keep humanity in existence if not through sex? :rolleyes:

I don't think you are sick of me - I think you and others are sick of truth -- I don't take it personal!!!

My god, you are so wipped it's not even funny.

Reaction score
Dude, you are an idiot. Traditional societies were very hung up on sex because they lacked birth control, because they lacked labor-saving machinery which required women to devote more energy to raising children, and because their whole sense of women was as property, the "honor" of whom reflected on your ability to "protect" her from other men.

Guess what, all those things changed. Women who have sex can protect themselves from pregnancy. Having a kid in or out of wedlock does not mean you're unproductive for life. Finally, we realize that women are not property, they are free decisionmakers, and when they have sex with someone because they choose to, they are not "*****s" because it's not in exchange for money. (It's spelled "*****" by the way, you friggin moron.)

Your whole attitude is why there is so much violence against women in third world countries, which is where I imagine you are from. Women are seen as these idealized asexual creatures--the way you view your mom for example--or they are dirty *****s who deserve to be raped and beaten. I wonder, when I read your stuff, how many times your mom took it up the butt and how many ****s she sucked until she got around to your dad and the pool boy.

You are a world class tool. Why don't you go to al Qaeda.net or somewhere else where your views will be more appreciated.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:

If you ever have kids, I already feel bad for them.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan an simple all girls are horny

Social conditioning makes them hide it, but once they start becoming emotional there sexual side comes out. EVERY GIRL IS HORNY.

If you're non-judgmental and comfortable with talking about sex to a girl you will hear some stuff. Just get them emotional and it will happen. In one interaction this girl was talking about...

- Wanting me to show her my divk (I basically led it to that)
- Her telling me about her fantasies
- Her jokingly talking about getting jizzed in the face
- Her talking about me eating her out and her giving me head
- Her bringing up the idea that we go on a vacation together, move in together
- When I was telling her I'd be moving, I told her will have fun before I leave (Basically saying we'd fuvk, but I was never really leaving)

Now this is all coming from a girl who first lied and said she was a virgin. Then actually seeing someone else talking to her, where she said she would never give head and actually got pissed. (Note this is all when her BT wasn't high) If you seen this girl you would never assume such things.

I'm not even going to go into the religous virgin girl who grabbed my dik and I was almost about to fuk her in a stairwell. (An she claims she is waiting for marriage)

Point I trying to put across it doesn't matter which girl it is they all want some divk, they all dream in there head of giving some guy the best head ever so they can blow a load in her face and she can smile about it. Saying girl's are hors is fuking retarded because were the ones to blame social conditioning. An I know everyone of you guys think about fuking many times during the day, so don't even come up with this BS saying girls are hors for being horny. Every animal is horny including us.

Sex is normal, it isn't some SUPER DUPER POWER that has some crazy level 3million power level.