Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls playing hard to get

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats your best advice for girls playing hard to get when you make a move on them? 2 of the girls im currently dating usually stop me from kissing them after i kiss them for 5 seconds or so.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: next them.

Girls rarely play hard to get, but they DO play "I'll passively show you hints and hope you pick up on the fact that I'm not interested."

Unfortunately, most men don't know this game and therefore don't pick up. But now you do, so move on.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Are you sure? 5 seconds of kissing is generally NOT a sign of low IL. Could be something else is going on? Maybe they just don't want to move too fast and be seen as sluts?

Depends on the situation.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, these are the same girls who call me and ask for dates again.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls rarely play hard to get, but they DO play "I'll passively show you hints and hope you pick up on the fact that I'm not interested.
Well, I can tell you this B, I've dealt with this sporadically when dating. I never figured out why chics do it sometimes and I stopped trying to figure it out. But the last three broads I can think of that I've dated and stopped kissing me after a few seconds, I at least wound up in bed naked with em. Women with no IL for you won't even allow you to kiss em on the lips for even five secs.

So from my experience, I would tell you to just act like it doesn't bother you and just keep your eyes open for other signs.

The premature ending of a kiss just seems to be ambiguous to interpret. Just look at it in the context of other signs.