"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girls out the Wa-zoo

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Ok, 1st week of college, and everything is going tremendously great. Spent the night at a girls dorm last night. Her friend slept in her bed, and we slept in her roommates bed (her roommate was gone).
We didnt fvck, and I wasnt really feeling it either. We watched a DVD together, and we were all close and together, you know the cuddly crap.
We made out, and then we fell asleep sometime. When I woke up this morning, She had her arm wrapped around me, like she didnt want to let me go. She woke up when I got up, and asked me if I was leaving. I threw on my old clothes, and slipped her a kiss, and left.

She's normally just a friend, but it was nice to have a make-out session. She has an awesome HB8 next door, so I plan on being in that room a lot too.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by That_Guy49
and whats your tip?
I'm gonna tip this to:

Don Juan Discussion.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The tip is...

If you want a HB8 woman, 'make out' and 'sleep' with the girl that lives next door to her! :rolleyes: :D
 
Top