"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Girls on lines at stores

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
So i'm at Baja Fresh, I place my order and walk around the partition to pick it up and there's this HB 8 waiting too...she gives me a double take -- I smile, she smiles -- and I take a seat next to her as she stands...perfect distance for talking but I DID NOTHING AS USUAL!!

I felt that if I had some way to enter a conversation w/ her that i coulda walked away w/ her name & number. any advice on girls waiting on line at a store or anywhere?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
me: -flashes grin- hi

her: hi...

me: damn, i'm so hungry i could eat a bear

her: -giggle- the bear would eat you first

me: no it wouldnt

her: yes it would

me: ok, lets stop arguing. you give me your number and i'll forgive you for insulting me.

her: -laughs- fine... (keys number into my phone)


this was just one instance. but i dont think it works on all girls. this particular one was just funlovin and friendly

other girls i've tried to start a conversation with i just started it like this

me: you look tired.. long day huh.

her: yep. sure has been, boss been rough on me (crucial statement, you get the convo topic from what she says)

me: damn. he must be mean

(spends a while talking bout bosses then finally number close)
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Boy, people are really friendly in the States, over here I swear people would think you've escaped from somewhere if you ran that dialogue .

I've sorta tried it, they just give me a funny look or ignore me. I feel like falling down a hole in the ground.

It's fine to think, I'm The prize I'm the prize, but what's the point if you get this type of reaction all the time? Prize prick more like.
 

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
Thanks jakeyboy...i like the second approach a lot, simple & quick "you look tired, long day eh?"...you can use that anywhere and i think i will next time i get the opp.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Say Hi!! Quit trying to think so much. Their is no canned line to say. Now I take it this "Baja Fresh" was a restaurant. I would of seen if she sat down alone then just walk up their with my tray and say, "Is this seat taken?"

This is normal, people do this everyday. They meet other people.

Trust me, act on this matter like you have no other choice but to say hello. I go by this philoshopy (did I spell that right?) - Don't think, just act. Not "Wheres her boyfriend?", "What should I say after hello?" , "She won't like me."

No, be a man that acts on his instincts and knows what he wants. Look at her, make eye contact and then you have 3 seconds to go over there and just say hello, learn how to just grab your balls and do it. Then you'll start realizing if you do that, the rest seems to come naturally. :D

REMEMBER THIS!!! SEXUALLY ACTIVE MEN DON'T THINK - THEY JUST ACT!!

She'll catch on to that more than anything. I bet you that same girl has had a total of 3 or 4 guys out of 40 that had that much confidence to act on their instincts because they know what they wanted and went straight for it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
Redknight04-
Yeah i'm dying to find my balls somewhere under a rock and use the 3s rule. I USED to be like that. i dunno what happened, never had a problem until i hit 25/26. I won't give up though...it's about more than just tagging ass, it's about self sufficiency and being comfortable in your own skin among other things.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
.it's about more than just tagging ass, it's about self sufficiency and being comfortable in your own skin among other things.
I think deep down that's what it's about for all of us. You just have to remember if you want to approach a girl your body is telling you something. I once went out with this guy I met in college who loved picking up ladies so I figured why the hell not see what this guy does.

Anyways, we went to Riverfront which is basically clubs across downtown main roads. So when we parked we had to do some serious walking. Now their is always girls just hanging out on our walk up to the clubs and this guy would literally not even ask or tell me he was about to go to a girl. He would automatically just do it. I thought this would be rude if I did it to him. Then I thought for a second, this guy saw something he wanted and didn't care about rejection or whether I'd be fine standing there by myself. He just did it. I swear even I got attracted to that demeaner. ;) So each time he returned he didn't always have a number, I saw probably 6 total attempts and he had about 2 numbers - And those times he didn't, I don't even think they were his fault!!

Just by seeing this guy do that I do it on a daily basis.
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by RedKnight04
I think deep down that's what it's about for all of us. You just have to remember if you want to approach a girl your body is telling you something. I once went out with this guy I met in college who loved picking up ladies so I figured why the hell not see what this guy does.

Anyways, we went to Riverfront which is basically clubs across downtown main roads. So when we parked we had to do some serious walking. Now their is always girls just hanging out on our walk up to the clubs and this guy would literally not even ask or tell me he was about to go to a girl. He would automatically just do it. I thought this would be rude if I did it to him. Then I thought for a second, this guy saw something he wanted and didn't care about rejection or whether I'd be fine standing there by myself. He just did it. I swear even I got attracted to that demeaner. ;) So each time he returned he didn't always have a number, I saw probably 6 total attempts and he had about 2 numbers - And those times he didn't, I don't even think they were his fault!!

Just by seeing this guy do that I do it on a daily basis.
ive heard so many stories like this,its rather inspirational, how some people will look up to you like that, becuase it seems like with balls like that you can do anything you want, your not afraid of anything, your fearless in front of your peers. that must be an awesome feeling -.-
 
Top