Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls on cell phone

lileddy1985

Banned
Reaction score
I though I ask you guys what you think about this. Apporaching a girl when she texting on the cell phone. I won't apporaching a girl calling on the cell phone. Cause that would be annoying have someone you don't know try to talk to you while you talking on the phone but what about texting ?? Any thoughts:confused:

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definetly approach if they are texting, because they can always stop at anytime, and if it was sooo urgent they could just call them. I think girls do that because they are bored and have nothing better to do.....but here comes you a magnificent DJ to her boredom rescue.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Creator of "The Smooth Player 056 HS Technique"

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the funny thing about this is alot of young chicks are on their cell phone 24/7

i am driving down the street and whenever i see chicks walking by themselves 8/10 are on their cell phones

they scared to walk without talking to someone ?

afraid they won't look cool ?

in Australia most chicks have Pre-Paid mobile phones

they have NEVER got credit because they always waste it talking $hit on the phone to their friends

i wonder if they are all going to get brain tumors ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

lileddy1985

Banned
Reaction score
STORY !!!

In the fall I plan to study body langauage so it shouldn't be too much longer. Anyway I have a stories to tell.

I work at a store and I'm a bagger ( yeah go ahead laugh )
anyways. I see this lady and a girl. I seen them before and they seen me before. So when they came to the place where I was bagging I said how you doing to the mother and she just said good and the daughter just ketp texting on the phone. I was bagging their stuff and then out of no where the mother says me how are you doing today ?? I was a little surpised because I though she didn't want to talk and I said fine and I told her how the store managers tried to get me to mob up the whole store. As I was talking her daughter put anyway the cell phone and gave me eye contact and even lean over to me. I told them a joke to make the laugh and I said have a nice night as they lefted.

I was getting off work early this time and I got on the bus not much people and I see this girl sitting their and she starts smiling at me and I apporach her and started talking to her. And yes she was texting on the phone she was trying to listen to me and text. Back then I didn't understand women as I do now but I did do too much talking. ( I need work on my convo skills so I can become a better DJ , ladies man or w/e ) As long as I become a real man thats all I care about.

Last edited:

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
the funny thing about this is alot of young chicks are on their cell phone 24/7

i am driving down the street and whenever i see chicks walking by themselves 8/10 are on their cell phones

they scared to walk without talking to someone ?

afraid they won't look cool ?

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Seriously, it's getting a little rediculous

lileddy1985

Banned
Reaction score
I GOT A IDEA !!

If a girl is on the phone texting why not ask her questions about texting ?? like ask how much it cost ??dose it hurt your hand ???

The opener will be a question then convo will be a little about the text messaging and then move away from the text messaging then to something else ??? any thoughs ???

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lileddy1985

If a girl is on the phone texting why not ask her questions about texting ?? like ask how much it cost ??dose it hurt your hand ???
Seriosly, do you really think it is cool not to know the most basic stuf about cell phones?

Xysen

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's on the phone talking or texting, open her the same way you would any girl. I open direct, and many girls will put the phone down to talk.