"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

girls moods (population to me)

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I used to talk to lots of girls and i still do, But now it seems like they all just stopped talkin to me. I know this sounds kind of weird, I just went out with a hott girl, but now it seems like there are no oppertunities. What has happened to the masses? how can i reopen a window of oppertunity? thank you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Sounds like its you bro. The window of opportunities didnt go anywhere, you are probably just blinded by them because of the hott girl you went out with.

I went through the same thing. I went out with a girl that was hotter than hot, and she screwed my head up and i thought my days of getting girls was over (and Im only 23!!!!) Its all B.S. There are a ton of girls out there. your emotions just took a hit thats all. Dont let no girl fVck with your emotions. They may look hot, but think of it like this...They put all this makeup on, have to wear tight clothes, and show their titties and everyone thinks they are hot. Take the makeup off, put on clothes that fit normally, and cover up the titties, and I gaurantee you will be like, damn, you're not that hot, I dont know why i was soo scared.

Its all a damn illusion.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You must initiate!!! And pursue women romantically and not for conversational purposes! If they don't respond favorably then move on!!
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by LostbutFound
Sounds like its you bro. The window of opportunities didnt go anywhere, you are probably just blinded by them because of the hott girl you went out with.

I went through the same thing. I went out with a girl that was hotter than hot, and she screwed my head up and i thought my days of getting girls was over (and Im only 23!!!!) Its all B.S. There are a ton of girls out there. your emotions just took a hit thats all. Dont let no girl fVck with your emotions. They may look hot, but think of it like this...They put all this makeup on, have to wear tight clothes, and show their titties and everyone thinks they are hot. Take the makeup off, put on clothes that fit normally, and cover up the titties, and I gaurantee you will be like, damn, you're not that hot, I dont know why i was soo scared.

Its all a damn illusion.
Excellent, Ive said this a few times.

I think THIS REALISATION IS THE KEY TO CONFIDENCE.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Good replys. Check out the bootcamps in the archives for carrying on conversations with girls. Way back in the day, when I was more AFC than AFC, this phenomenom would happen to me. Girls seems warm and interested, then because of my hesitance, she suddenly looks cold and annoyed. Girls sometimes initiate a conversation with you, and they are going to wait for you to make the "move". If you don't pull the trigger, they won't, then walk away frustrated thinking you're not interested or clueless.

Good observation about the tight clothes and makeup. Take all that crap away, an HB9 may become an HB7. I also use the clothes and makeup as a gauge for maintenance:

HIGH MAINTENANCE - Girl who's really made up and dressed up.
LOW MAINTENANCE - A girl who dresses plain, with no make up.

An HB9 I dated was definetly low. No makeup my friend. No nail polish even. Sweater and jeans with boots. Perfect!!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
You got that right about the High and Low maintenance.

If you want a true beauty, look for the ones that dont have to wear makeup and dress somewhat simpler. here's my own personal example of this: The last two girls I had a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with were both spanish and beautiful, but very different. Let me explain:

The first one had beautiful skin, never had to wear makeup because it was that good and felt like silk. She had a good body but didnt try flaunting it. She just dressed normally such as jeans and stuff, and she looked simply amazing and never tried to put herself out as look at me im so hot...she was plainly humble about it.

The second one I went out with was complete opposite. Now she definitely had the better body, and I wont take that away from her. But she wore a lot of makeup, dressed in anyway that would show as much skin as possible, and would show her ass off like crazy. Very high maintenance, but when i caught her one day when she wasnt all done up, she wasnt sh*t.

Needless to say the first one I went out with for almost 2 years, and the second one I went out with for 4 months. Notice the difference??
 
Top