Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls lying for no reason... wtf...

Reaction score
a girl today jus confessed to me a list of things she lied to me about! simple things such as where she studies, what she's taking and where she's from...

wtf hell... whats the point her lying? i asked why she lied and she told me "nothing", "i dont know" and "sorry".

am i missing something here?

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Ooh, red flag, buddy. Hey, sit her down and really emphasize that there's no need to lie, ever. Trust is important to you. If she doesn't stop lying, drop her.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drop her. if she lies about small stuff, don't expect her to tell the truth about something major.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her why she lied. She may be trying to qualify herself. I know I've lied about age before to qualify myself (it was a situation where I had to regardless).

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiInCollege
Ooh, red flag, buddy. Hey, sit her down and really emphasize that there's no need to lie, ever. Trust is important to you. If she doesn't stop lying, drop her.
Wow.......maybe red flag, that's really messed up.

Edit: I meant to say 'major' :D

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!!!! Girls that lie about stupid shiat, ALWAYS lie about big shiat. And the worst part about it is if you get emotionally attached then you'll ignore the flashing light bulbs in your head and get fuvked over. Not to mention that you'll always question whether she's telling the truth or not no matter what she tells you.

LIARS = CHEATERS = MANIPULATERS= LOSERS

PIMP

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people lie because of low self-esteem. If it's about a major or a school she attends, she wanted to lie to show you that she's intelligent and worthy. I use to do that too, thinking that no one would respect me if I said I was studying forestry.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RED FLAG!!!!

Lying is a deal breaker. I woiuldn't have anything else to do with this girl. You gave a list of things she confessed to lying about...is it a total list? Are there more things she lied about.? How do you know that she isn't lying about that too?

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: Next should be the name of this board.

Red flag blah blah blah

Okay, I'm gonna get raped here by the horde who posted the nonsense above. But lets look at your risks vs. your rewards.

Risks,

a.) dating a psycho- probability 10%(its common with women)

b.) dating an insecure chick 60%(no matter what people tell you, these are the best kind, they will never leave you and can pretty much be turned into servants)

c.) dating a girl who wasnt sure if she wanted to keep talking to you or not when you first met, so to keep your stalker ass from tracking her down, she lied a little 5%(paranoia, its a mother ....)

d.) dating a christian chick of some sort that thinks she is going to hell. after talking to her preacher daddy and nanny mom she decided that truth will set her free. 1% its possible but if she is one of those you need to dump her.

e.) dating a pathalogical liar, she will keep lying to and so she lied here to cover up a future big lie by seeming like she cant keep a secret. 20% (these deceptive *****es are common)

f.) i dont know wtf she wants to accomplish. 4%(hey i aint all mighty)