"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

girls love accents

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Went out again tonight, and didn't use the accent much. As we were leaving there were 2 girls walking down the sidewalk and we struck up a convo. I decided to go into Irish mode, and they were eating it up. The one girl that I was into was kinoing me like crazy, and kept telling me she was my new g/f. We were supposed to meet them at a local 24 hour restaurant, but my buddy wanted to go meet some friends at an afterparty. We told them we'd follow, but ended up going the opposite direction. I'm still pissed at him! :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top