“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls looking at me weird when I PU.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Did some cold approaches last week....,got some numbers,some excuses..,flakes etc...but the most commond denominator is that weird look I got...you know...after I start talking to a girl...she looks at me from top to buttom and back up...like almost saying: wtf?..who the hell are U? are you seriously talking to me?.....
It's kinda creepy to tell you the truth,makes me think I am hitting wrong targets or something.
Again,about the look: Girl looks at my face...then slowly starts going down.,like scanning my whole body....reaches shoes...and then back up to my face....
weird!!!! Anyone else sees that happening? Or am I thinking too much?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
See it as an exercise to boost your confident so that you'll be able to approach other chicks in "not-so-cold" situation and environment.

Cold approach in my opinion make u look like a stalker or serial killer.
 

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
los angeles
Thats what i hate about doing cold PU's! That weird look they sometimes give you. I dont want to make them feel uncomfortable. They make me feel like Ted Bundy (1970's serial killer/rapist). Maybe these chicks dont get approached often & they feel weird when they do? Maybe hb8 & 9's dont react this way because they are approached more?
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Odds are your look, body posture, facial experessions, and tonality aren't fully congruent. You're probably still giving off a weird vibe. Only experience and watching a real PUA's body language can help.
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
I wonder what kind of woman you hit on?! women who scan you from top to bottom?! and then with an arrogant look; "who are you?!"

Are you atrracted to these kind of women?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
from my experience.. it might be safe to assume that most of the girls you approach havent given you adequate signals yet.

but either way, take it as a challenge. glory would be sweeter if you have her make a "complete u-turn" on her attitude towards your approach. good luck!
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
I aproach totally cold...don't wait for signals. I approach anyone and everyone...I just do it for the sake of approach. Some older ( 30-35y.o) women are really weirded out...lol..some start laughing...,but at the end, very flattered. I am mostly looking for horny 30 y.o for a quick lay. Some younger chicks...18-20 just give me that weird look...I don't know what's all that about yet.
I do feel that i am beeing too agressive sometimes..and go for a close too soon. So far got only 1 number last week and the girl called me,but she didn't wanna do anything.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
If you are like 30ish and are approaching 18-20 year old girls cold it's no wonder they give you weird looks :D
 

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Why do so many people have inferiority complex? I use to live my life that way and constantly worried what other people thought of me. Trust me, it's a horrible way to live and this particular lifestyle gets you no where!

Who cares if a girl looks at you weird! Obviously if she reacts in a bitter way towards you, she did you a favor by canceling herself out of your dating equation. Tons of women will not find you appealing in the least, however tons of women will find you appealing. This my friends, is just part of game or the luck of the draw. So keep on approaching and eventually your time to shine will realistically take place.

Hard work pays off, even in the dating world.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
tristan, because they don't have enough experiences. The more they live the more they realize they're just as human as the person asking for money on the street and it might be them on that street if mommy and daddy pulls the dough out of their hands.

The truth is, they're scared. They haven't been approached this way and find it "weird." I'm sick and tired of spoiled people talking about something being "weird." It's weird to the people who don't have experiences and don't know what's going on in the world. It's not weird to those who have lived and know what's REALLY going on and how people are.

Truth is, you can warm them up with something funny about how paranoid they are and that their thinking/reality is completely unrealistic. It's a mind game my friend. You shouldn't give up so easily. Ask them why they have that look on their face like you're the first to ever approach them. Just poke fun at them for being so naive.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
this should be expected from extremely cold approaches.

just not enough signals. case solved.
 
Top