Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls like to shoot men down.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the PUA community was originated from cosmo magazine's "10 things to do to drive him crazy because you are too insecure to talk to him directly."

Things like creating jealousy plotlines, DHV'ing yourself to make yourself look good, negging, it all came from cosmo.

Real high status men are entitled, don't try to prove themselves to anyone, and talk to women directly.

People forget, but "game" is essentially techniques basement dwellers use to put on an impression that they are high value.

PUA's are social rejects who aren't alpha enough in their social circles to get laid. So they go off into the wild and put on a mask. It is easier for a low status guy to get rejected left and right by women who don't know him. Every now and then, he might be able to fool a bar fly he is actually alpha.

Hell, even in the book "The Game," Neil Strauss talked about how alpha males aren't the only ones getting laid anymore. Now with "game," any dweeb can put on a hat, do magic tricks, and appear high status to women who don't really know he's a social reject. And if the magic tricks aren't enough, he can create jelousy plotlines, have wing girls as social proof (to demonstrate he is wanted by women), or neg the living hell out of the woman just in case she is insecure enough to fall into his frame.

Real high value people act from their baseline personalities and have no insecurities. High value people are actually a lot nicer and more upfront than low value overcompensating game players.

Some of the "game" advocates on this board mistake "calibration" for game. Calibration is the sum of all your experiences with women. It is the knowledge that lets you know to never supplicate to women, have a higher purpose in life so that you come across as a challenge, be emotionally unreactive at tests women throw at you, etc. That's all calibration, aka experience. It's not "game."

Game is the act of overcompensating for being a low status guy.

Every genuinely high status guy I know in real life acts entitled around women. They act as if women should be happy they showed up. They have no need for game, aka crutches to their personality. In fact, the notion that their baseline personality isn't good enough offends their egos. They have no need to hide behind any masks. Their real selves are dominant and high status enough.

If you are dominant enough in your social environment, there is no need for negging or any tactics. You are an alpha male and natured designed human females to be attracted to you. It's not that complex.

It is the overcompensating seduction community (founded by social rejects) that makes everything seem complex.

This is single-handedly the best analysis on the subject. This is something I knew always knew naturally but could not quite describe accurately. This also resonates, seeing as I consider myself "high value" & never actually used game per say with women. The only issue I have with it is that I think it may be wrong to classify game as reserved for basement dwellers. Being a bit low in value doesn't automatically make you some pimple faced mmo player who lives in a basement nor a social reject. Game or displaying social cues of value is used by anyone who may be a bit below value.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Bars and Clubs are full of these types of women.

Waste of time and money.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
da dynamically -- I like the alpha/beta analogy.
I am not alpha of a tribe. I suppose my "lone wolf status" would do better at grocery stores, gas stations, and malls..lol

How many real Alpha men do you see in clubs/bars/online dating sites? I see ZERO. There are a lot of beta men pretending to be alpha.
Seriously, I have never seen an "alpha stereotype" of a man with two hot babes on his shoulder with a drink in his hand acting like the Fonz.
It's cartoonish and silly.
Its like the guy in a hugh hefner maroon bathrobe and raybans posing in front of his red corvette with three stunning blonde babes in bikinis, in front of his Hollywood-style mansion and olympic pool with a cheesy advertisement headline that reads..."How to pick up women."

My friend(Lenny) back in highschool tried to be alpha of our tribe and he challenged the alpha leader(Sirus)...to a fight. Well, Sirus kicked his ass. Several days later Lenny got booted out of the tribe since he challenged Sirus. He could not be trusted.
Then Lenny started his own tribe and he became the "beta leader" of a omega puppy tribe. They are a weak organization. They hold maybe 6 members. All of them are Omega's. Lenny is a Beta which makes him top in command. There are no alphas in the puppy tribe.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The seduction community has it assed backwards. You don't get brownie points for being a loser who has to try really hard. A "master" of seduction is essentially a low value guy who's mastered the art of overcompensating. But who is more impressive? The effortless alpha male with no need for game, or the low value master of smoke and mirrors seduction? Who would you rather be?
"The best way to get girls just so happens to be the way that I'm best at/the only way I'm good at" thinly veiled bragging post #872645

Everyone knows that being born rich is the best way to live, but since you didn't get a choice in the matter and weren't born rich what does that matter?

In the same vein, sure already being great at everything is the best way to get women, but since anyone coming to a website or a PUA looking for help obviously isn't already the perfect alpha male telling him "the best way to get girls is to be rich, famous and good looking" isn't helpful.

This is why game was invented, nobody can teach you to be rich and famous in any reasonable amount of time but you can be taught how to get girls into bed using charisma rather quickly.

Last edited:

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what I meant is that the seduction community encourages basement dwellers to stay in their basement. According to seduction gurus, looks, money, and status doesn't matter. Just stay in your basement and play smoke and mirrors game. At the height of the popularity of the community, I've even heard of guys dropping out of college to take bootcamps from former social rejects who couldn't cut it as alphas in a tribe.

If you've ever been a fanboy of PUA gurus, you have been misled. I have been in many "PUA" forums where I have showed my OLD success and the pua's are baffled at my straight up conversation with women and unusually high conversion rate. They ask me for secrets and I tell them I am good looking guy. Then I get the usual community criticism of "Oh you rely on your looks. You have no game. You suck."

The seduction community has it assed backwards. You don't get brownie points for being a loser who has to try really hard. A "master" of seduction is essentially a low value guy who's mastered the art of overcompensating. But who is more impressive? The effortless alpha male with no need for game, or the low value master of smoke and mirrors seduction? Who would you rather be?

When you are the alpha male of your tribe, it is literally effortless. Being a high status guy is usually the advice many guys get. But it is only one half of the equation. Having social circles full of hot women and inserting your dominance into your circles is the most underused advice in the manosphere. Noone talks about it because noone actually has it.

Most guys in the manosphere don't know many women. So women seem mysterious. But if you were ever an alpha in a tribe with women, you would have been naturally red pill all the way.

Women with boyfriends, married women, all women tries to have sex with the alpha in the tribe. He is the validator. The king of a tribe is the source of all validation (that women want).

Outside of the tribe is a different story. In the clubs, I always get negged by women. It is because they are not afraid of the king's devalidation. They don't know who I am. And even if they do know who I am, it boosts their egos to give me a hard time. But if they belonged in my tribe in broad daylight, they wouldn't dream of testing me. Because no woman wants to be ostracized from a tribe. It is a real ancient human fear.

If you are a high status alpha male and you still have problems with women, it is because you don't have a social life that has a lot of women in it. Nature already created them by perfect design to be attracted to you. There is no mystery. There is no seduction. If anything, women seduce the king!

The alpha males who have been fooled by the seduction community that they have to go out and do hundreds of approaches and have no life outside the clubs have also been misled. That is a loser's lifestyle. Do you know what women in the club think when a high status guy aimlessly approaches women left and right? "Shouldn't this guy already have a harem of women?"

By being a high status "seducer," you actually lower your own status. The way nature designed humans, high status guys get seduced, they are not supposed to be the ones chasing. It's ass backwards.

When you are already a high status male, what you need to do is insert yourself into social circles full of hot women. Be it some fitness group, salsa dancing, whatever. Just don't be an aimless guy in the clubs. It's inconguent. It's like seeing Zac Efron supplicating to 6's and 7's. It doesn't look right. It's also like seeing an HB 10 in a ghetto club starving for attention. It would make you think "Shouldn't this chick have 100 admirers who are all rich and handsome? Why the hell is she here?"

And once you get that abundance from social tribes in broad daylight, you can go back into the clubs. But this time with a sense of entitlement. You know your own worth. You are not a no life seducer who betrays his own status. You end up yelling at women for being rude to you instead of trying to "pass tests."

That's what I do. I used to think I had to pass "sh!t tests." It was because although I had status, I had no social life. But once I started inserting myself into social tribes full of hot women, it was infinite female validation. I finally understood the perfection of it all. I felt like it was the way nature designed human beings to operate. In a sense, I developed 100% belief from abundance in social circles. And I didn't even had to do anything. The women seduced me because I was high status.

Then when I walked back into the clubs, I spent 90% of my time putting women in their place. I've told women to fvck off, threw my middle finger at chicks, cursed them out, etc. And in the end, I still get them. And even when I get them, I reject them for pissing off my ego. Basically I act entitled from the abundance I have in social tribes. That's the way it's supposed to be. The alpha male plays the game with house money.

But the important question is, why don't I get along with women in the clubs? It's because a lot of women power trip and even try to challenge alphas. So I dominate them and put them in their place. If you didn't have a social life with hot women, you would think this is what the game looks like. But it's an illusion. The bar/nightlife environment was designed to give women illusory power and make guys spend money.

In broad daylight, every woman is afraid of getting devalidated by the king.

Basically, I don't pass tests nor do I calibrate to women. I just dominate them. But it's my tribal abundance that gives me that frame in the first place. If you are a high status guy without a tribe full of women, you are still missing the other half of the equation. You might be confident, but your entitlement won't be 100% where you truly don't give a damn about anything, curse women out, and still get laid.
Sorry I'm doubting your well written posts, but the whole alpha, beta, and tribe references set off some red flags of "basement dweller" as well. Warhammer 40k fans use these words to describe their romantic adventures a lot. This sounds a lot like the fabricated ****-stroking stories that a lot of nerds (most of them actual basement dwellers) used to tell me on my Steam chats while waiting for matches to load. Basically openly talking about how you're alpha and women can't stand not being with you, how you're the top dog, you can't be touched, and so on. Then when people doubt you, they simply go "I don't care, I'm alpha and you're not" or "I'm too busy getting ***** to care that you don't believe me" or when people do take his word and want to know more, it's more masturbatory bragging. It made me think, if he truly was alpha, how would we know? While yes, an alpha does what he wants and doesn't give a **** if people care or like it, but would somebody who is actually alpha bother advertising themselves unnecessarily like this? Alphas can play video games at 3 am and have 3,000 hours clocked in, right? What even is an alpha? Basically I'm convinced they were trolling. Then I read your posts, and they have a hell of a lot of good points, you've been here a long time. However, I DO have to have some skepticism, some doubt, right?

What is your status? What draws the women to you, in a non-vague sense? Doubting what people say on here might be problematic, as it's a self-improvement forum aimed about destroying your old AFC habits, but I've been around a LOT of empty bragging and masturbatory self-shilling, people saying they aren't tied to any woman when in reality they have a chubby GF at home that they are too scared to leave, or they reject girls because they don't like BPDs, when in reality its because they were aborting their date to avoid being the one that gets "Nexted".

Basically the "I'm a high status alpha male" are a lot like the "I'm actually a fire bender / werewolf / vampire / demi-god" stories. When you doubt it or ask for proof they either go "I don't have to" or "it's a secret" or "I can't right now."

Off that topic, how do you "dominate" women in your tribe? If they're following the "don't give a ****" attitude and can get validation from their betas while the king needs sex for validation, why bother with somebody who believes they are a king at all, if getting with you and obeying you is in her least best interest?

Yeah, looks, money and status do matter a lot, what does one do when they don't have all 3? What if they're starting out? Fresh red-pills and what not will have to compete with established alphas. Do they just move away to a different locale, or is there ways to out-alpha an alpha, replace them, or mutualize their benefits? This is coming from somebody who has only been part of one of these "tribes" in his teen years, so sorry if all of this doesn't make sense.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if this alpha tribal leader stuff isn't Internet fantasy. What is it's relevance to the average reader here? I agree with Roobers zen approach. Be unreactive because u just don't care that much. Any guy can do that. Saves having to remember a lot of clever lines or having to challenge the local alpha gorilla. And I must give credit @deesade has been on great form lately. I ll pay him the standard DJ compliment. I would never introduce him to my girlfriend or sister :p

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother told me women like to do this even if they like they guy or find him attractive. Remember women like too play games as much as they deny it

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn, theres a lot of feuding going on. Tenacity vs guru vs BeTheChange vs deesade vs da dynamically vs Pook.

Well, I prefer it to the passive-aggressive block wars the trans kids had on the last forum I was on. "HAHA I CANT READ YOUR POSTS" "HAHA I CANT READ YOUR POSTS EITHER".

I don't relate to very many of you guys.

I think the next step to my journey is, getting a social circle. Any tips on that at least? Or you guys out of posts for the time being?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok that tidbit I can agree with. But you hardly need to be living the club life to do it. There's plenty of hotties at the local community yoga class

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the only way to avoid women doing such things is being the creepy dangerous guy type.

Being "creepy" push them to inflict more attacks it almost turn them on, dangerous attracts their attentation but couple togheter it does not.

I'm not suggesting to be such guy, Im just saying that being goodlooking or polite or friendly is not gonna save you from such behaviours unless you have the group to be well alligned toward you therefore putting her in place.

So unless you are ready to be someone like him just get used to such behaviour, the good thing is that learning body language allows you to recognize them from distance.