Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Like This

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I know who happens to be gorgeous, but is seriously delusional. Shes fun and outgoing but thats about it on the "good" qualities. heres what she wrote in her "about me" section on myspace:

My NaMe Is ****, bUt My FrIeNdS cAlL mE WeEzY! ThErE*s AbOuT a BiLlIoN PeOpLe In ThIs WoRlD, bUt YoU*lL nEvEr FiNd AnYoNe QuItE lIkE mE, pRoMiSe! :) i*M sInGlE! i LoVe My LiFe! I aM cOmPlEtElY oBsEsSeD wItH mY dOg, ArMaNi! He*S mY eVeRyThInG! I hAvE tHe BeSt FaMiLy EvEr! ThEy ArE mY rOcK! mY mOtHeR iS mY iDoL. mY fAtHeR iS mY hErO. mY sIsTeR iS mY oThEr HaLf. AnD mY bRoThEr Is ThE gReAtEsT. i CoUlDn*T aSk FoR bEtTeR fRiEnDs! We*Re WhAt YoU lIkE tO cAlL a BiG dEaL! rIgHt GiRlS?! LaInEy RaE iS mY bEsT fRiEnD & mY hEaRt. ShE hAs BeEn ThErE fOr Me ThRoUgH eVeRyThInG! aNd I cAn*T fOrGeT aBoUt AlI, mY bErNiEeEeE, sHe CoMpLeTeS mE! :) i CaN bE yOuR bEsT fRiEnD oR yOuR wOrSt NiGhTmArE, bUt ThAtS yOuR dEcIsIoN! i*M a ***** iF i DoN*t LiKe YoU, yOu AgGrIvAtE mE, oR i DoN*t GeT wHaT i WaNt! bUt I*m AlSo ThE nIcEsT gIrL eVeR! mY fRiEnDs LiKe To CaLl Me MoThEr ThErEsA, hAhA! My BiRtHdAy Is JaNuArY 13tH, wHiCh MaKeS mE a CaPrIcOrN! i Go To DeLgAdO, aNd I pLaN tO pUrSuE a CaReEr In RaDiOlOgY! i LoVe My JoB! i WoRk As A bArTeNdEr/WaItReSs At GaTtUsO*s. I lOvE tO wOrKoUt & TaN. I hAvE a BiG hEaRt! i Am ToTaLlY ClUeLeSs! My FrIeNdS mAkE fUn Of Me AlL tHe TiMe FoR iT tOo! I*m SpOiLeD, bUt YoU cAn ThAnK mY fAmIlY & fRiEnDs FoR tHaT! i CaN*t Do AnYtHiNg FoR mYsElF! i*M StUbBoRn, I aLwAyS hAvE tO gEt My WaY! I lIkE tO bArK oRdErS & hAvE pEoPlE wAiT oN mE hAnD & fOoT! i LoVe MuSiC & mOvIeS! i SlEeP eNtIrElY tOo MuCh! MoNeYyYy MaKeS mE hApPy! :) AnD tHe MaLl Is My FaVoRiTe PlAcE tO bE.

What do you guys think?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I read about 1 sentence before my head exploded.

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to have sex with her, but instead urinate on her.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....love the whole CaPiTaL EvErY OtHeR wOrD.... But what's even better is how she contradicts herself at every other sentence, what a stupid b1tch.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why is everybody hating on her??? she is just like every other girl or afc

she has a huge ego and would do anything to protect it...she think s she is special haha sooooo typical

thats her reality and the more and more experience i get,at least for me,
the more i understand it,
accept that most girls have it
and gain the ability to exploit it

if you wanna fvck hot blonde bimbos then get used to it

you cant control whats in her head but you can certainly exploit it

smackler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember....

The average person thinks he isn't.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saber said:
why is everybody hating on her??? she is just like every other girl or afc

she has a huge ego and would do anything to protect it...she think s she is special haha sooooo typical

thats her reality and the more and more experience i get,at least for me,
the more i understand it,
accept that most girls have it
and gain the ability to exploit it

if you wanna fvck hot blonde bimbos then get used to it

you cant control whats in her head but you can certainly exploit it
I don't buy that she is hot or has a huge ego for a second. In fact, I suspect the complete opposite. Every girl I've seen write like this has mad self esteem issues and is a 6 at best.

Yeah there is always the exception to the rule, but I doubt this is the case.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl went to high school with one of my good friends. The girl is smokin I promise. But...and its a HUGE but...she is the definition of the Entitlement mentality. She actually told me she cant cook, wash her own clothes or basically do anything for herself. She is the type that goes for the guys who she thinks or knows has money to spend on her. But she has absolutely NOTHING to offer any MAN except some good sex(assuming it is good). These types are to be used and abused. And then avoided like the plague. She also told me she thought I was hot but wouldnt go out with me(which I have 0 interest in anyways). I could only laugh because I knew why she thinks that way. I would love it when I graduate college and get a good job and then string her along like a puppet and then drop her flat on her face.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And she thinks "theres about a billion people in this world." Its absolutely hilarious. And shes 21 and has never lived anywhere except with her parents.